- [PATCH] x86: make PTRACE_GETREGSET return 32-bit regs if 64-bit process entered kernel with int 80
- Do 64-bit OS's really always run 10% slower than 32-bit OS's?
- 32-bit to 64-bit
- 32 bit XP Pro on 64 bit machine (Possibly OT) ?
- Upgrading 32-bit to 64-bit
- 32-bit libs on 64-bit install
- Bug#698757: python-rtslib: list_eth_names fails with 32-bit userland on 64-bit kernel
- Internet Explorer 10 - is it 32-bit or 64-bit?
- [PATCH] parisc: unbreak automounter support on 64-bit kernel with 32-bit userspace
- 32-bit Kernel on 64-bit CPU?
Make your own search :