- 32/64-bit NUMA consolidation behavior regresion
- [PATCH] x86: make PTRACE_GETREGSET return 32-bit regs if 64-bit process entered kernel with int 80
- 32-bit to 64-bit
- [gentoo-user] Comparison between 32 bit and 64 bit
- Bug#698757: python-rtslib: list_eth_names fails with 32-bit userland on 64-bit kernel
- 32-bit libs on 64-bit install
- mysql-server 64 bit on a 32 bit lenny
- [PATCH] parisc: unbreak automounter support on 64-bit kernel with 32-bit userspace
- Bug#677519: installation-reports: 32 or 64 bit?
- 32-bit Kernel on 64-bit CPU?
Make your own search :