Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Google Glass: the waiting list is open November 13th, 2013 - 04:41 pm ET Access to Google Glass has just been made easier. Google has changed the restrictive access conditions placed on their connected glasses, with users now able to put their names on ...
- Moga Ace Power: a gamepad for the iPhone which also recharges the host October 28th, 2013 - 05:33 pm ET Like Logitech, Moga is working on a gamepad for the iPhone. It also has the particularity of recharging the iPhone while you play.
- Apple launches a power charger exchange program August 09th, 2013 - 10:43 am ET Following a number of incidents in Asia which led to the death of a 23 year old women, Apple has launched a power charger replacement program for mobile devices.
- iWatch: Apple’s secret team integrates miniaturisation and fitness specialists July 21st, 2013 - 06:52 am ET Rumours continue to circulate about the iWatch – Apple’s smart watch. According to the latest rumours, Apple is bringing a range of specialists into their development team.
- Apple mass employs for their iWatch July 17th, 2013 - 08:54 am ET Top the Financial Times, Apple is currently heavily recruiting for their teams working on the development of the iWatch.
- Dell interested in Smart watches and Wearable Computing July 06th, 2013 - 05:44 am ET With lower PC sales, Dell is looking at getting into annex markets. It is wearable computing which could soon benefit from the company’s investment.
- Google currently developing a games console and smart watch June 29th, 2013 - 05:50 am ET New rumours are starting to circulate about Google, with many speculating that they are currently developing a connected watch and a Nexus Q games console.
- Sony finally presents the Smartwatch 2- their new intelligent and connected watch. June 27th, 2013 - 01:30 am ET After a quick teaser through their Twitter account, Sony finally unveiled their new generation of connected watch: the Smartwatch 2.
- Larry Page: Google Glass runs on Android April 22nd, 2013 - 01:01 pm ET While users interested in the Google Glass project have until now supposed that the device would run on Android, Google’s CEO has now confirmed as such.
- Microsoft developing a Smart watch April 16th, 2013 - 01:25 am ET Here’s another one! After Sony, Apple, Google and LG, could Microsoft now also be in negotiation with Taiwanese manufacturers about developing a Smart Watch.