- [tip:x86/urgent] x86-64, build: Always pass in -mno-sse
- "Always on top" isn't always on top
- Do 64-bit OS's really always run 10% slower than 32-bit OS's?
- [PATCH Bug fix] acpi, movablemem_map: node0 should always be unhotpluggable when using SRAT.
- Bug#703296: When hogging CPU it always leaves the same file open.
- [patch] always send the full name on the --status-fd
- [PATCH] Make snd_BUG_ON() always evaluate and return the conditional expression.
- Bug#731313: linux: 3.12 kernel always reboot when need shutdown machine
- Bug#701824: Always configure X11 server
- Bug#721142: sam2p: Program always exits with the same error, not working at all.
Make your own search :