Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- LG display confirms the mass production of a flexible 6" OLED display October 09th, 2013 - 10:10 am ET By announcing the first smartphone with a flexible screen made LG Electronics, LG Display has confirmed that they are launching the mass production of flexible displays.
- A new logo for Motorola Mobility, "a Google company" June 29th, 2013 - 06:10 am ET Motorola Mobility now has a new logo which still presents the famous M. The colour has changed though, and the new result reminds us of their link with Google.
- HTC Sense 5.0 layer to be made available to other HTC One phones March 05th, 2013 - 08:53 am ET The new HTC Sense 5.0 tactile layer, presented on the HTC One smartphone, will soon be available to other models from the HTC One range.
- Qualcomm SnapDragon 800: voice recognition and Quick Charge 2.0 integrated February 22nd, 2013 - 11:30 am ET Qualcomm’s most powerful SnapDragon processor should come with integrated voice recognition and a quick charge mode.
- Amazon could unveil new Kindle’s the 6 September August 24th, 2012 - 09:20 am ET Amazon has invited reporters to a press conference on the 6thof September. New Kindle readers or even a successor to the Kindle Fire may be unveiled – although no information ...
- VESA MyDP: the Mobile DisplayPort to compete with HDMI in mobiles June 29th, 2012 - 06:48 am ET The VESA association has approved the MyDP standard (Mobility DisplayPort), an extension of the DisplayPort for mobile devices, something which will shake up the competing HDMI.
- Mobile GPU: ARM Mali-450, two time more powerful than the Mali-400 June 26th, 2012 - 06:10 am ET While waiting for the Mali-T604 and Mali-T658 graphics processors, ARM has unveiled the Mali-450, two times more powerful than the Mali-400 present in numerous smartphones.
- Motorola Solutions purchases Psion for 200 million dollars June 18th, 2012 - 02:59 am ET Motorola Solutions has announced that they have purchased one of the pioneers of mobility, Psion, for 200 million dollars.
- Mobile picture editing: Nokia purchases Scalado June 15th, 2012 - 06:25 am ET The long partnership between the two companies has transformed into an acquisition, with Nokia’s innovative technologies provider now providing mobile picture editing software.
- Intel Medfield Z2460: Motorola and Lenovo partners January 12th, 2012 - 10:30 am ET Officially announcing the arrival of the Intel Medfield processors in their mobile products, Intel has found some privileged partners with Motorola Mobility (Google) and the ...