Please unblock package ldm-themes
12.07.1 resolves two important bugs from the previous version (12.06.1), not
leaving alternatives after purge (#679208) and Finishing up the switch to the
Joy theme (#678474):
ldm-themes (12.07.1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Jonathan Carter ]
* Remove all alternatives (Closes: #679208).
* Replace murrine gtk theme with mist in greeter-gtkrc.
* Replace recommends on gtk2-engines-murrine with gtk2-engines, as it is
already used in ldm, and doesn't pull in extraneous Recommends.
* Fix typos in package description.
* My first upload at a Debconf! :D
[ Vagrant Cascadian ]
* Remove spacefun theme, as it was never shipped with squeeze.
* Remove unnecessary .png files that are already shipped with ldm.
* Update debian/copyright to reflect switch to Joy theme.
* Finish switching to Joy theme (Closes: #678474).
The debdiff with the version in testing (12.06.1) is admittedly quite large,
but needed in order to not pull in a large recommends chain caused by
gtk2-engines-murrine (more on that in http://bugs.debian.org/623783, although
the situation is even worse now).
We also removed the spacefun theme which also used gtk2-engines-murrine, and
was never actually released as part of squeeze.
Now it actually uses gtk2-engines already recommended by ldm, which makes it
more feasible for ldm to default to a Joy based theme like (hopefully) the rest
KiBi gave the go-ahead in irc for sane changes, hopefully these count as sane.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-bugs-dist-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com