There is no "owner" there. There is Administrator and Breener. Both my
accounts. I chose Breener.
- make a copy of MSOE.DLL as instructed in the tutorial.
I have the copy.
- Change owner of the Windows Mail Folder, as in above.
- Right-click on the Windows Mail folder. Choose Edit button. Add
yourself to the list of permissions, and give yourself Full Control.
How since there is no *edit button* on the menu when right clicking on the
WindowsMail folder. There is no Edit button when I click on properties
either, so how do I accomplish adding myself to a a list of permissions?
- Copy the new MSOE.DLL (from the location mentioned in the tutorial)
to the folder, overwriting the old one.
- Make a shortcut on the desktop to the Windows Mail executable.
Enjoy your semi-broken-but-not-as-much-as-what-came-later email/news