- Bug#696051: potential guest-side buffer overflow caused by e1000 device emulation and large incoming packets
- [PATCH v3] KVM: MMU: lazily drop large spte
- [PATCH v2 0/4] dcache: make dcache more scalable on large system
- [PATCH] KVM: MMU: lazily drop large spte
- Bug#700354: info: segfault on tab completion on large terminals
- Bug#699461: /usr/sbin/smbd: Data corruption / file truncation not working with "large readwrite" set to "no"
- Avoid high order memory allocating with kmalloc, when read large seq file
- [PATCH v2 01/12] KVM: MMU: lazily drop large spte
- Bug#698687: autopkgtest [spec]: Clarify what to use as a "scratch" area for "large data"
- memory allocation: smap large "Size", but unused
Make your own search :