The asshole metrosexual sounding Tim Goblin of techrights.org still has
not answered the questions raised with regard to his very comments.
Of course he is calling people vulgar and attempting to deflect the
challenge over to Windows users but it won't work.
His staements will be posted here every single day, at least once per
day, probably more until he mans up and addresses and clarifies his own
YOU HAVE BEEN CORKED TIM GOBLIN.
Here they are again:
Here it is again:
**************Originally Posted By DFS*****************
Well, it turns out MS has been partying it up since the Win7
million licenses sold in <3 years...
How about you? You celebrating with them?
How's your Windows job going?
How much do you play your XBox 360?
What version of Windows do your wife and children use?
Goob claim: "I don't hate Microsoft"
* wanted to throw a party to celebrate his hoped-for failure of
* completely obsessed over the so-called failure of the Kin,
many negative and gloating remarks:
"Ive certainly had a laugh at the disaster that was the Kin.",
"What made the failure so comical..."
"I take some joy in failures like Kin..."
"you get a kick in the teeth from Microsoft abandoning it"
* "predicted" the WinPhone7 would be "lacking" and gloats over
every issue and problem he can find
* actually had the galling idiocy to label the MS Kinect "not a
success" and "a toy". The Kinect was/is the fastest selling
electronic gadget in history.
* claimed the "[Microsoft hate site] boycottnovell is the most
interesting and informative site on the Internet"
* actually shows Spamowitz's idiotic lies on his site, such as
7 Top ‘Feature’ is Access to Intruders"
* babbled "I removed OpenSUSE from our local computer club machines
after they signed up with Microsoft"
* claims any Skype successes in the future cannot be attributed to
* blog contains ONLY negative articles about Microsoft
* repeatedly gloat about Microsoft's errors, failures and
* blog labels Microsoft "underhanded"
* claims "I cannot think of one MS tech which is better for me than
what Im using"
* claims "time and again I was burned by Microsoft products that
not fit for purpose for me"
* claims the Acer Aspire One is "wholly unsuitable for XP"
* says he's suspicious of anyone who posts pro-MS comments
* says he's skeptical of pro-MS literature.
* Gaming section on his blog doesn't mention Windows gaming at all
which is the best in the world.
* all his posts to Usenet are negative about Microsoft
* never said anything good about MS that I can find
You get 'em Goob! You utter, shabby hypocrite.
TAGS FOR SEACRH ENGINES.
Openbytes the Linux/FOSS Blogazine! - http://www.openbytes.wordpress.com
"Cave quid dicis, quando, et cui."
Catch me in #techrights on freenode.net