- [PATCH] clocksource: sh_cmt: 32-bit control register support
- [PATCH] leds-ot200: Fix misbehavior caused by wrong bit masks
- [PATCH] i2c-designware: 10-bit addressing mode enabling if I2C_DYNAMIC_TAR_UPDATE is set.
- [PATCH] x86: make PTRACE_GETREGSET return 32-bit regs if 64-bit process entered kernel with int 80
- [PATCH] block: Do not call sector_div() with a 64-bit divisor
- Bug#697270: PC 32-bit programs fails to work on amd64
- [PATCH] mc13892-regulator: correct/refine handling of the SWxHI bit
- Do 64-bit OS's really always run 10% slower than 32-bit OS's?
- Upgrading 32-bit to 64-bit
- [PATCH] gpio: Fix bit masking in Kontron PLD GPIO driver
Make your own search :