Educative / Training
- Encryption / Passwords
- Network analysis
- Parental control
Widgets and Gadgets
If you want to personalise your Mac start, therefore, BootXChanger should allow you to change your Macintosh start Logo easily.
Are you bore of seeing the same logo at the moment of starting your Mac? Could you like to add some more colours?
BootXChanger is without doubt the program that you will need; this will allow you just taking an image (GIF o PNG format with up to 100 colours), change the start image. This possibility is reserved to Mac OS X Operative system users in its tiger 1.4 and 10.5 leopard. Furthermore, this program can be translated thanks to official site downloaded file.
- Bitcoin: Mt. Gox platform requests liquidation April 17th, 2014 - 01:40 pm ET The Mt. Gox exchange platform has abandoned their business plans and has filed for liquidation in Japan, asking for an administrator to oversee their insolvency.
- 12:50 pm - United States also looking at Kill Switch in Smartphone’s
- 12:17 pm - Galaxy S5: fingerprint reader security is easily bypassed
- 04:30 am - Twitter: when 44% of all accounts have never published a ...
- 03:50 am - Heartbleed: the NSA knew about the fault for the last two ...
- 03:10 am - iSixth generation iPad: Touch ID and Apple A8 on-board?
- 04/16 - BlackBerry to soon end the production of Smartphone’s if ...
- 04/16 - iWatch: flexible circuits used for a September launch