If you want to personalise your Mac start, therefore, BootXChanger should allow you to change your Macintosh start Logo easily.
Are you bore of seeing the same logo at the moment of starting your Mac? Could you like to add some more colours?
BootXChanger is without doubt the program that you will need; this will allow you just taking an image (GIF o PNG format with up to 100 colours), change the start image. This possibility is reserved to Mac OS X Operative system users in its tiger 1.4 and 10.5 leopard. Furthermore, this program can be translated thanks to official site downloaded file.
- From the Google TV to the Nexus TV December 09th, 2013 - 05:41 pm ET Google could be relaunching their set-top box in the first half of 2014, with the Nexus TV based on Android.
- 12/09 - Patent trolls: American regulation project voted into ...
- 12/09 - Alan Mulally, a candidate to take over as CEO of Microsoft, ...
- 12/09 - Google Glass while driving: a driver contests her fine
- 12/08 - Multi-processes still being planned for Firefox
- 12/06 - Microsoft: the ZeroAccess botnet affected but not taken down
- 12/05 - Apple finalises an agreement with China Mobile for the ...
- 12/05 - Microsoft: more encryption and source code more transparent