Audio player - Codecs, Benchmark, Browser, Burning, Chipsets Drivers, Email - Instant messaging - VoIP, Graphics cards drivers, Images, Miscellaneous, Office, Open Source, P2P, Processors Drivers, Software hacking - Patents, Video player - Codecs, Zip Unzip
- Google Chrome 17: more secure and faster browsing February 09th, 2012 - 06:23 pm ET The final version 17 of Google Chrome is available; promising faster browsing and safer downloads.
- Firefox to have Flash Player in a sandbox February 08th, 2012 - 04:53 pm ET Adobe is offering a public beta version of Flash Player for Firefox with a protected mode.
- Firefox 11: extension synchronisation, Chrome migration February 06th, 2012 - 01:45 pm ET Version 11 of Firefox is in beta testing. It offers complimentary modules synchronisation.
- Google Auto-sanction: a slight drop for Chrome February 01st, 2012 - 10:51 am ET Things haven’t gone quite as planned, with a small drop in user figures being registered for Google Chrome according to Net Applications statistics. The degradation is expected ...
- Firefox: Mozilla slows down with the release of an ESR version January 11th, 2012 - 10:54 am ET Mozilla will release an ESR version - Extended Support Release - of Firefox as a response to professionals who are having difficulties with the browsers fast development cycle.
- Microsoft celebrates the death of Internet Explorer 6 January 06th, 2012 - 09:59 am ET The release of the latest browser statistics confirms that the slow death of Internet Explorer 6 has been well received within Microsoft. A small party was even organised for the ...
- MAME open source emulator available in Google Chrome January 05th, 2012 - 09:10 am ET The MAME emulator is available as an extension for the Google Chrome web browser.
- Google: 300 Million dollars a year to be in Firefox December 23rd, 2011 - 03:44 pm ET To be present in the Firefox web browser, Google will pay Mozilla 300 million dollars a years.
- Firefox: Mozilla and Google sign for another three years December 21st, 2011 - 09:10 am ET Google will be the default search engine used in Firefox for another three years with Mozilla and Google having now reached a new agreement.
- Security: Mozilla reacts to Google funded study December 13th, 2011 - 01:42 pm ET For Mozilla, sandboxing isn’t everything. A precision made following the release of Accuvant Labs study.