- Bug#667599: dolfin-dev: fails to upgrade from squeeze - apt does not find an upgrade path
- Bug#705162: iscsi_trgt: Kernel bug when squeeze iscsi-client reconnect after reboot.
- Bug#706332: libvmime0: Not ABI compatible with version in squeeze
- Bug#705839: libaqbanking: AqBanking plugins to Gwenhywfar get lost on upgrade from squeeze to wheezy for release
- New opinions wanted for bug #676485 (squeeze→wheezy GNOME upgrade)
- >>wheezy upgrade" class="item_title">Bug#691160: "Could not perform immediate configuration on 'python-pyatspi2" squeeze>>>wheezy upgrade
- Bug#709613: printing does not work after squeeze->wheezy upgrade
- Bug#703753: release-notes: much text in ch4 related to udev/kernel changes in lenny-to-squeeze
- Bug#703146: apt: BADSIG AED4B06F473041FA Debian Archive Automatic Signing Key (6.0/squeeze)?
- Bug#707821: sl-modem-source: fails to upgrade from squeeze [i386]
Make your own search :