This is an OpenPGP/MIME signed message (RFC 2440 and 3156)
fixed 664637 0.8.8-5
well, i didn't follow my own advise and continued to monitor the
1. I think the "AAS shutdown"-bug is valid for the stable version but
not for wheezy anymore. In fact now the server crashes if only human
players play on it, last recently with seven players on oa_dm5.
Therefore i think that the bugs which i observed are different and i
will open another report as soon as i have more information.
2. I would like to debug this issue or at least gather a useful debug
output from the server but i struggle with the preparations.
- I have installed gdb, ioquake3-dbg and openarena-dbg packages.
- I have set OPENARENA_BACKTRACE=1 in /etc/default/openarena-server
- I have edited /etc/init.d/openarena-server like that
//user permissions are Debian-openarena:games