- Oracle and Microsoft working hand in hand to dominate the Cloud market June 26th, 2013 - 01:29 am ET It was impossible just a few weeks ago to think that such a thing could happen: two companies that are openly hostile against each other, Microsoft and Oracle, have now signed a ...
- Windows 8: Microsoft to receive dedicated space in Best Buy June 19th, 2013 - 03:40 pm ET Microsoft will have a space dedicated to Windows 8 in Best Buy stores in the United States and Canada, providing greater visibility to their products.
- Microsoft ready to purchase Barnes & Noble’s Nook Media for 1 billion dollars May 13th, 2013 - 09:10 am ET Nook Media, the company set up to bring together Microsoft and Barnes & Noble to conquer the school textbook market, could be purchased by Microsoft for 1 billion dollars.
- Microsoft: 100 million Windows 8 sold, Windows Blue promised for 2013 May 07th, 2013 - 10:35 am ET With Microsoft having until now kept official figures about sales of their latest OS quiet, the company has finally announced that more than 100 million copies of Windows 8 have ...
- Apple’s profits fall for the first time in ten years April 24th, 2013 - 02:10 pm ET Apple has recorded record earnings but lower profit for the first time in ten years.
- Glass Collective: financing for the creation of Google Glass applications April 15th, 2013 - 11:25 am ET Within the Google Venture strategic fund, the Glass Collective initiative has been launched to promote applications designed for the Google Glass glasses.
- Apple and Yahoo in negotiation for greater integration into iOS April 11th, 2013 - 01:32 am ET Apple is continuing to reinforce their partnerships to provide iOS with a stronger platform from which they can fight Android. Apple is now in negotiations with Yahoo to provide ...
- Summly purchased by Yahoo!: how to become a millionaire at the age of 17 March 27th, 2013 - 06:10 am ET By purchasing the Summly application for tens of millions of dollars, Yahoo! has turned a 17 year old into a multimillionaire, while also providing him with a job.
- Patents: THX files a complaint against Apple March 20th, 2013 - 05:56 am ET THX, the company founded by George Lucas, has filed a complaint against Apple for using a patent exploited in the speakers of Mac and iOS products.
- Dropbox purchases Mailbox for 100 million dollars March 18th, 2013 - 03:14 pm ET Dropbox, the giant online storage provider has announced that they have acquired Orchestra Inc, the editing start up who developed the Mailbox service for 100 million dollars.
Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next