- Marissa Mayer: Google’s first female engineer to lead Yahoo! July 17th, 2012 - 09:45 am ET Marissa Mayer has quit Google after 13 years to take control of Yahoo!.
- RIM: Board of directors re-elected, four BlackBerry 10 smartphones expected July 12th, 2012 - 01:10 pm ET Research in Motions’ board of directors have all been re-elected even though there was some vocal criticism of some members.
- Facebook’s mixed stock market listing may lead to other IPO’s being delayed June 01st, 2012 - 10:20 am ET There is a before and after for Facebook’s stock market listing. The difficult beginning for the social network has led to other hopeful IPO’s running scared from the public ...
- Facebook’s stock market listing turns into a lawsuit May 24th, 2012 - 08:37 am ET Facebook’s failed stock market listing has transformed into a lawsuit with investors claiming the social network and the three major underwriting banks withheld information.
- Facebook’s share price plunges May 22nd, 2012 - 07:23 am ET On their second day as a public stock quoted on the Nasdaq, Facebook’s share price lost close to 11% of its value – falling below its list price. The stock market doesn’t ...
- Facebook: share price revealed before stock market listing May 15th, 2012 - 11:25 am ET The social network has revealed the pricing range that their shares will list at on the stock market, with the company’s valuation possibly being higher than 100 billion ...
- Controversial CV: Yahoo’s CEO resigns May 15th, 2012 - 04:23 am ET Scott Thompson, attacked about elements on his CV, has resigned as CEO of Yahoo. He has been replaced by Ross Levinsohn in the interim.
- Facebook: rumours that stock market listing to take place on May 18 May 03rd, 2012 - 07:10 am ET Despite rumours that the social networks stock market listing could possibly be delayed, mid-May is once again being unofficially spoken about as a launch period.
- Apple: expectations beaten with strong iPhone sales April 25th, 2012 - 09:10 am ET Apple has handed in better than expected results. 35.1 million iPhone’s and 11.8 million iPad’s were sold in the first quarter.
- Facebook: a stock market listing on the 17th of May? April 20th, 2012 - 05:12 am ET After a brief distraction with their purchase of Instagram, things are now getting serious with Facebook looking to list on the stock market on the 17th of May.
Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next