Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- HTC Shift EVO 4G: Android Smartphone for Sprint WiMAX January 04th, 2011 - 01:25 pm ET Its announcement was anticipated for the CES 2011 show, but the carrier Sprint has released the WiMAX compatible HTC Shift EVO 4G Smartphone with a slide out keyboard ahead of ...
- Rumour: the iPad 2 to come in WiFi, UMTS and CDMA versions December 29th, 2010 - 09:25 am ET With it appearing highly likely that a CDMA iPhone will be released for Verizon Wireless, we can therefore count on a CDMA iPad 2 as well.
- Samsung will also have an LTE Smartphone at CES 2011 December 27th, 2010 - 10:20 am ET We said that the first LTE Smartphone’s would be seen at the CES 2011 show. HTC, Motorola and Samsung should present at least one model each.
- Verizon to carry the first HTC LTE compatible Smartphone’s in 2011 December 16th, 2010 - 10:20 am ET In the same way that HTC made a WiMAX compatible Smartphone available in the United States to the carrier Sprint, the manufacturer will now offer an LTE compatible device to ...
- LTE: Verizon Wireless to open their network on the 5th of December December 02nd, 2010 - 09:10 am ET US carrier Verizon Wireless promised that their very high speed LTE mobile network would be available before the end of 2010. This will be achieved in the coming days.
- Rumour: HTC looking to launch their own content portal November 08th, 2010 - 09:30 am ET Its still only a rumour but the Financial Times has reported that HTC are looking to open a content download portal (applications, eBooks...) to accompany sales of their handsets.
- WiMAX 2 / 802.16m - 330 Mbps demonstrated by Samsung October 04th, 2010 - 12:05 pm ET Samsung has unveiled an experimental WiMAX 2 system during the CEATEC Japan 2010 show capable of reaching speeds of 330 Mbps.
- MetroPCS: the first LTE mobile network launched in the USA September 22nd, 2010 - 09:20 am ET Beating the large carriers by a few months, the small carrier MetroPCS is the first to launch a very high speed LTE network in the United States, even if it does only cover a few ...
- AT&T: TerreStar Genus, a hybrid GSM/Satellite Smartphone September 21st, 2010 - 09:15 am ET The TerreStar Genus, a Smartphone compatible with GSM networks and TerreStar’s satellite service, will finally be released by AT&T in the United States.
- LTE: MetroPCS network to be launched in September August 29th, 2010 - 04:16 am ET The first commercial LTE network in the United States won’t be brought online by a large carrier but instead MetroPCS, with the network to be made available in Las Vegas from ...
Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next