Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- LTE Smartphone’s and tablets planned for release by Verizon in 2011 May 18th, 2010 - 10:45 am ET The US carrier Verizon Wireless will release LTE compatible Smartphone’s and tablets in May 2011, with Android being the base on which this strategy will be built.
- Mobile phones and health – no risk according to the Interphone study May 17th, 2010 - 11:20 am ET The release of Interphone’s long awaited study into the effects of mobile phone use was previously postponed on numerous occasions. The results are now in: no link can be found ...
- Google: confirmation of a tactile tablet May 12th, 2010 - 10:20 am ET The carrier Verizon Wireless has confirmed that they are working on a tactile tablet project in partnership with Google.
- CTIA: Samsung SCH-r900, the first LTE compatible Smartphone March 26th, 2010 - 12:24 pm ET After having been the first company to present an LTE USB stick to TeliaSonera, Samsung has announced that they will release the first LTE compatible Smartphone by the end of the ...
- Clearwire pleads for a merger between WiMAX and LTE March 25th, 2010 - 12:35 pm ET During the CTIA Wireless show, the president of Clearwire once again brought up the idea of merging the WiMAX and LTE mobile technologies.
- WiMAX: the HTC EVO 4G Smartphone unveiled by Sprint March 24th, 2010 - 09:06 am ET The HTC EVO 4G will be the first WiMAX Smartphone available on the Clearwire network managed by the American carrier Sprint.
- WiMAX: The HTC Supersonic for Sprint to soon be unveiled March 18th, 2010 - 12:50 pm ET The CTIA show will be used to launch the HTC Supersonic Smartphone, operating WiMAX for Sprints Clearwire network.
- E-books: will the iPhone OS threaten e-paper readers? March 15th, 2010 - 11:30 am ET On the US App Store, e-books are already more numerous than games. The arrival of the iPad could increase the deployment of digital books to the iPhone, limiting growth of e-paper ...
- US: No tethering between the iPhone and the iPad March 08th, 2010 - 12:25 pm ET It won’t be possible to use an iPhone cellular data connection to access mobile internet on the iPad tablet, or at least not in the United States.
- iPad: Apple announces release dates March 07th, 2010 - 01:15 pm ET Apple will finally launch their iPad WiFi tablet on the 3rd of April in the United States, and by the end of the month in other markets.
Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next