- Rumours about the iPhone 5 lead to Apple’s share price falling below 500 dollars January 16th, 2013 - 10:25 am ET The rumour is that Apple has reduced their component orders due to mixed sales of their iPhone 5 handset. This led to their share price falling more than 3% to below 500 dollars.
- Google free from violating anti-competitive laws January 04th, 2013 - 09:30 am ET The American Federal Trade Commission has closed their twenty month investigation into Google. The search engine hasn’t violated any anti-competitive laws.
- Apple’s share price down 20% since its record high of 705 dollars November 08th, 2012 - 09:20 am ET Apple’s share price fell another 3% yesterday, dropping to 563 dollars, with the company having some issues since the launch of the iPhone 5.
- Apple’s share price slips below 600 dollars November 02nd, 2012 - 05:49 am ET Between the disruptions due to Hurricane Sandy and the announcement that one of Apple’s leaders will be leaving, the company’s share price has slipped back below the 600 ...
- Google: the FTC preparing an anti-competiveness investigation? October 15th, 2012 - 12:20 pm ET The FTC has been piecing together the search giants various activities in numerous sectors over the last few months with the view being to open an investigation before the end of ...
- Apple’s share price closes over 700 dollars thanks to the iPhone 5 September 19th, 2012 - 06:10 am ET The announcement that a record number of iPhone 5 handsets have been taken has pushed Apple’s share price over the 700 dollar mark.
- Facebook shares reach a new low September 04th, 2012 - 05:55 am ET The social networks share price finished last week at a record low, with the stock moving through the 18 dollar mark.
- Google could sell Motorola Mobility’s decoder division August 30th, 2012 - 10:30 am ET Google has called on Barclay’s investment bank to shut down the manufacturing of Motorola Mobility’s digital decoder’s activity.
- The SEC looking at Facebook’s "quiet period" before their stock market listing August 29th, 2012 - 09:20 am ET Facebook’s active stock market listing has led to the American regulator to study the validity of the "quiet period" before stock market listing.
- Apple breaks Microsoft’s all time stock market valuation record August 21st, 2012 - 09:10 am ET Apple’s latest share price has reached a record level – breaking the US stock markets all time capital valuation record. The previous record was held by Microsoft, set in 1999.
Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next