Media & Software
- French company 1plusV owed 295 Million Euros by Google? June 28th, 2011 - 03:25 pm ET Already behind a lawsuit being looked at by the European commission, editor Ejustice.fr has gone on to bigger things claiming Google owes them 295 million Euros.
- The US Supreme Court dismisses Microsoft against i4i June 10th, 2011 - 04:45 pm ET The United Stated Supreme Court has rejected Microsoft’s request to have Canadian developer i4i’s law suit against them thrown out.
- P2P: LimeWire reaches a friendly agreement of 105 million dollars May 16th, 2011 - 09:10 am ET The well know P2P file sharing site has reached an agreement with the American Music industry, agreeing to pay 105 million dollars to end all legal action for copyright violation.
- Google loses 5 million dollars over a Linux patent April 22nd, 2011 - 12:51 pm ET In a lawsuit filed for patent violation related to Linux, Google has been ordered to pay 5 million dollars in damages and interest to Bedrock Computer Technologies.
- Word costs Microsoft 290 Million dollars - Microsoft wants a new trial April 19th, 2011 - 11:26 am ET Condemned to pay 290 million dollars in damages and interest for using the XML technology owned by Canadian company i4i, Microsoft has now requested a new trial. The Supreme Court ...
- Jailbreak PS3: Sony settles their lawsuit with GeoHot April 12th, 2011 - 09:10 am ET Sony has announced that they have settled their contentious lawsuit with George Hotz, alias GeoHot, the hacker who broke the PS3 games console.
- App Store: Apple sues Amazon March 22nd, 2011 - 01:37 pm ET Apple is suing Amazon for the use of the term App Store.
- Intel to pay NVIDIA 1.5 billion dollars January 11th, 2011 - 09:15 am ET Intel has announced a cross licensing agreement with NVIDIA and the end of the legal dispute between the two groups.
- Street View: Google sued for displaying underwear! December 22nd, 2010 - 09:10 am ET A Japanese woman has sued Google for displaying her underwear in a photo taken by Street View. The underwear was hanging outside of her apartment on a clothes line.
- Jammie Thomas and P2P: $1.5 Million for 24 music tracks November 04th, 2010 - 09:17 am ET Jammie Thomas-Rasset has once against lost her legal battler. She will have to pay 1.5 million dollars for illegally downloading and sharing 24 music tracks.
Previous1 2 3 4 Next