- Does Linux OS have a "serial number" ?
- Does linux-image-3.10-2-amd64 package must have kernel-headers on SID?
- Linux 3.7 does not boot on OMAP L137 with CONFIG_TI_EDMA=y
- Bug#695505: os-prober: does not work on non-Linux kernels
- Bug#729336: util-linux: command cal does not show monday as first day, command ncal does, other program like orage does too
- linux 3.8.12-1 (atari flavour) does not boot
- ooRexx's SiysFileTree does not find 'hidden' subdirectories on Linux
- Great video - Why Linux Does Not Suck
- Bug#711135: linux-image-3.2.0-4-itanium does not boot on HP zx6000
- Pinging from linux to windows does not work (but vice versa works)
Make your own search :