Audio player - Codecs, Benchmark, Browser, Burning, Chipsets Drivers, Email - Instant messaging - VoIP, Graphics cards drivers, Images, Miscellaneous, Office, Open Source, P2P, Processors Drivers, Software hacking - Patents, Video player - Codecs, Zip Unzip
- Microsoft moves their Outlook.com email service out of Preview mode February 20th, 2013 - 06:10 am ET Microsoft ha today announced that they will be moving their Outlook.com service from its preview phase of production. With more than 60 million users, Microsoft’s online email ...
- Windows Live Messenger to be retired? November 06th, 2012 - 11:10 am ET Microsoft seems to be sounding the end for Windows Live Messenger in favour of Skype.
- Facebook Messenger for Windows available December 30th, 2011 - 11:15 am ET Tested by a small number of users, Facebook Messenger for Windows has now been leaked. Facebook has decided to take advantage of this situation, officially releasing it (for test).
- Windows Live Messenger opens to XMPP December 15th, 2011 - 01:45 pm ET Microsoft has announced that anyone will be able to offer a Messenger client with access via XMPP.
- Skype adds Facebook video calls November 18th, 2011 - 09:45 am ET This is a new chapter in the Skype - Facebook partnership. It will now be possible to conduct video calls with your Facebook friends from the VoIP software.
- Gmail to get a new interface October 24th, 2011 - 09:10 am ET Google is preparing to update their webmail’s interface, with intelligent functions being implemented to improve user comfort. A video presents the improvements.
- Windows Live Hotmail: sorting graymail and more October 04th, 2011 - 09:25 am ET No longer classified as spam, but rather graymail, newsletters and unwanted advertising will be sorted differently in Windows Live Hotmail which has been set up to better combat ...
- Skype: advertising appears March 08th, 2011 - 09:25 am ET Skype has officially introduced advertising into their VoIP software. Only the Windows version is affected, with its deployment initially planned for the United States, United ...
- Update forced on pre-2011 Windows Live Messenger users January 18th, 2011 - 10:25 am ET For all versions of Windows Live Messenger older than version 2011, Microsoft has released a compulsory update which may not please all users.
- Now illegal, Skype risks being banished from China January 03rd, 2011 - 11:42 am ET Skype has now been declared illegal in China and should be banished from the country in the near future.