Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Samsung Galaxy Gear: a new version of the Galaxy S5 to be released in two variations? December 03rd, 2013 - 12:32 pm ET A new generation of the Galaxy Gear connected watch could be launched by Samsung at the same time as their future Galaxy S5 Smartphone.
- Qualcomm TOQ: the connected watch available in December November 26th, 2013 - 12:13 pm ET Qualcomm has confirmed that their connected watch with colour Mirasol display without rear lighting will be available in December.
- iWatch: a release for both men and women to be made by Apple November 18th, 2013 - 02:25 pm ET Both a version for men and women will be offered by Apple for their connected watch. This will allow for all wrist sizes.
- Google Glass: a new version available, adapted to reading glasses October 30th, 2013 - 08:30 am ET The Google Glass glasses are still not available, but Google has announced some evolutions to the test model currently in use, notably for users that do wear glasses to see.
- iWatch: up to 10 million units to ship in the first year? October 22nd, 2013 - 01:10 pm ET Gene Munster, from Piper Jaffray, suggests that up to 10 million units of the connected iWatch could ship in the first year of its release, with the devices primary objective ...
- LG display confirms the mass production of a flexible 6" OLED display October 09th, 2013 - 10:10 am ET By announcing the first smartphone with a flexible screen made LG Electronics, LG Display has confirmed that they are launching the mass production of flexible displays.
- Rumour: A Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 watch could be released very quickly September 23rd, 2013 - 10:40 am ET Samsung could already be developing a connected Galaxy Gear 2 watch for the CES 2014 or MWC show, with numerous improvements when compared to the model just released.
- Apple iWatch: rumours of production difficulties with the case September 13th, 2013 - 10:30 am ET The casing of the connected iWatch is a real technical challenge for suppliers, leading to a very limited production run.
- Samsung Galaxy Gear: leaks about the management application of connected watch September 04th, 2013 - 02:10 am ET Screen captures of the management application interface of the future Samsung Galaxy Gear have appeared on the Web.
- iWatch: connected watch to be released in the second half of 2014 for less than 230 dollars? August 30th, 2013 - 04:15 am ET It appears that the launch of Apple’s iWatch will take place in 2014, likely in the second half of the year, placing it in direct competition with Samsung and a few other ...