Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- All-New Nook: tactile e-paper reader released by Barnes & Noble May 25th, 2011 - 03:27 am ET With Amazon lowering the price of their Kindle reader, it was to be expected that Barnes & Noble would hit back in the United States. We therefore have the All-New Nook reader ...
- US: Amazon launches the loaning of the Kindle eBook reader in libraries April 21st, 2011 - 12:01 pm ET Amazon has opened an eBook lending service in the United States through the lending of the Kindle reader, with it accessible in more than 11 000 libraries nationally.
- Amazon: A cheaper Kindle but with advertising April 13th, 2011 - 11:28 am ET Amazon is releasing a version of their Kindle eBook reader 25 dollars cheaper than the standard model, although users will instead have to view advertising and special offers.
- Chrome OS: the first launch to be made in mid-2011? March 30th, 2011 - 01:20 pm ET The Computex 2011 show in Taipei in June could be the event used to launch Chrome OS to the mass market.
- Nook: Barnes & Noble avoid legal issues through use of a licence March 03rd, 2011 - 03:11 pm ET As expected, book retailer Barnes & Noble has preferred to pay a licensing fee to Spring Design relating to their Nook eBook reader rather than undertake a legal defence.
- Garmin GTU 10 – General public GPS tracer January 04th, 2011 - 02:10 pm ET Do you want to know where your animal roams during the day? Whether your child really is at school? These are a few of the options that the Garmin GTU 10 provides you with.
- Amazon: close to 8 million Kindle readers shipped? December 22nd, 2010 - 05:12 pm ET Analysts are expecting Amazon to ship a lot more Kindle readers this year, even though the American group still hasn’t released sales figures for their eReader.
- eBook reader sales to triple by 2014 November 25th, 2010 - 11:20 am ET Even if the general public and industry’s interest seems to have shifted towards tactile tablets, sales of eBook readers will still triple by 2014, representing some good ...
- Android/NookColor: Barnes & Noble goes full colour October 27th, 2010 - 11:29 am ET American bookstore Barnes & Noble has taken lead from the arrival of the iPad tablet, launching a new ebook reader titled NookColor. The device still operates the Android ...
- Atom Netbooks: the opening of the Intel AppUp portal September 15th, 2010 - 12:20 pm ET At the beginning of 2010, Intel announced that they would launch an applications portal for Atom processor netbooks. After a beta test phase, Intel AppUp has now opened its doors ...
Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next