Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Amazon: the Kindle gets a new E-Ink screen July 29th, 2010 - 09:15 am ET Amazon has unveiled their third generation e-paper Kindle reader which now comes with an E-Ink display providing contrast improved by 50% over to the recently released Kindle DX.
- Amazon sells more Kindle eBooks than paperbacks July 20th, 2010 - 12:25 pm ET The drop in the price of a Kindle reader has lead to a surge in sales of the device over the last few months. Amazon now sells more eBooks through their site than printed works.
- The Borders group launches their own eBook store July 07th, 2010 - 11:52 am ET Behind Amazon and Barnes & Noble, who attacked this segment early, Borders has now announced the opening of an eBook store containing 1.5 million digital works.
- Amazon: a new Kindle DX reader for 379 dollars July 01st, 2010 - 01:15 pm ET Still without a colour screen, the Amazon Kindle nevertheless has a new representative on the market with the Kindle DX with a 9.7” e-paper display with improved contrast and a ...
- Toshiba AC100: Nvidia Tegra 2 smartbook running Android 2.1 June 21st, 2010 - 12:40 pm ET The Toshiba AC100 represents the first MID (Mobile Internet Device) from the group, using a 1 GHz Nvidia Tegra 250 processor and running the Android 2.1 OS.
- Kindle: firmware 2.5 to come with lots of new features June 04th, 2010 - 12:15 pm ET The new firmware for the Kindle eBook reader is behind schedule, but when it arrives it will bring with it numerous new features.
- Qualcomm ships a 1.2 GHz dual core SnapDragon processor June 01st, 2010 - 10:20 am ET The Computex show in Taiwan is a good opportunity for Qualcomm to unveil their new SnapDragon hardware platform: a dual core processor running at 1.2 GHz.
- Tablet and dual core netbook - Intel brings out the big guns May 12th, 2010 - 12:25 pm ET Intel wants their share of the mobile products market, with there being no chance that they will leave ARM almost alone in this segment. Mooly Eden, vice-president at Intel, ...
- Google: confirmation of a tactile tablet May 12th, 2010 - 10:20 am ET The carrier Verizon Wireless has confirmed that they are working on a tactile tablet project in partnership with Google.
- HP Hurricane: rumours already flying about a tablet running WebOS May 11th, 2010 - 09:15 am ET Out of the smouldering ashes of the HP Slate tablet operating Windows 7, rumours are already flying that the HP Hurricane tablet operating WebOS is being developed, even before ...
Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next