Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Nokia preparing their own tactile tablet April 07th, 2010 - 10:25 am ET According to an analyst, Nokia are currently preparing their own tactile tablet which will be launched before the end of the year.
- E-books: will the iPhone OS threaten e-paper readers? March 15th, 2010 - 11:30 am ET On the US App Store, e-books are already more numerous than games. The arrival of the iPad could increase the deployment of digital books to the iPhone, limiting growth of e-paper ...
- iPad: Apple announces release dates March 07th, 2010 - 01:15 pm ET Apple will finally launch their iPad WiFi tablet on the 3rd of April in the United States, and by the end of the month in other markets.
- News about Microsoft’s Courier tablet March 07th, 2010 - 11:09 am ET The Courier concept from Microsoft, unofficially seen over the last few months, has now had some extra details released concerning it.
- ABI: 163 millions smartbook's to be shipped in 2015 February 23rd, 2010 - 11:25 am ET While the smartbook’s genre is only just starting to see the first commercial products released, the research group ABI Research is already predicting more than 160 million ...
- Notion Ink Adam: A 10.1 inch tactile tablet running Android February 22nd, 2010 - 01:25 pm ET Notion Ink is looking to commercially launch their Adam tactile tablet operating on the Android system.
- Erotic Applications: Apple purifies the App Store February 22nd, 2010 - 11:35 am ET The future arrival of the iPad tablet PC which is targeting family use has seen Apple remove numerous mobile applications from the App Store due to their erotic nature.
- MWC10: MeeGo –Merger between Moblin and Maemo February 15th, 2010 - 01:21 pm ET Nokia and Intel have called a combined press conference to announce the birth of MeeGo, an open source mobile platform which brings together the Moblin and Maemo resources in a ...
- iSuppli: 287 dollars to produce an Apple iPad tablet February 11th, 2010 - 02:52 pm ET In what is a common occurrence, the research group iSuppli has dissected the components of the iPad tablet to evaluate its fabrication cost. The verdict: from 229 dollars to 346 ...
- iPad: Apple to reduce prices if sales disappoint February 09th, 2010 - 02:43 pm ET If sales of the iPad tablet are not up to estimates, Apple could quickly reduce the price. Could this be a hint of a tablet war in the making?
Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next