Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Close to half of all smartphones sold in the 2nd quarter was either Apple or Samsung July 31st, 2012 - 10:05 am ET The global growth of telephone sales was only 1% in the second quarter of 2012 according to research group IDC, while smartphones saw 42% growth with Samsung and Apple dominating ...
- StyleTap: Palm OS emulator for Android July 19th, 2012 - 03:10 am ET You just don’t think you have enough choice of Android applications among the 600 000 postings made to Google Play? With StyleTap and their emulator, you can now ad an ...
- Nexus 7 sales: a good start for the first day July 17th, 2012 - 04:40 am ET Released last Friday, the Nexus 7 tablet has already sold out at numerous resellers in the United States.
- Galaxy Nexus sales blocked: an OTA update soon to be available July 05th, 2012 - 03:52 am ET To get the injunction which is currently placed on the Galaxy Nexus in the United States lifted, Samsung and Google are working on a corrective patch which will soon be OTA ...
- Android deployment: Android ICS moves through 10% market share July 04th, 2012 - 04:56 am ET While Google has unveiled Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the previous version of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich has finally moved through more than 10% market share on mobile devices.
- Adobe: Flash not supported on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean July 02nd, 2012 - 11:45 am ET Confirming a decision made in November 2011, Adobe won’t provide support for their Flash technology on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
- Patents: Apple blocks the sale of Galaxy Nexus July 02nd, 2012 - 09:25 am ET A few days after the Galaxy Tab tablet, Apple has blocked sales of the Galaxy Nexus smartphone in the United States, also produced by Samsung.
- Google Nexus Q: audio and video streaming under Android 4.0 June 28th, 2012 - 09:15 am ET Oops, Google unveiled the Google Nexus Q slightly before the Google I/O conference, with this being an audio and video streaming device running under Android 4.0.
- Before Google I/O, Android Jelly Bean already available at Google June 27th, 2012 - 11:50 am ET Google I/O opens today, with the first details about Android Jelly Bean to be made available. The latest version of the mobile OS is already visible at Google’s campuses.
- Mobile browser: Firefox for Android improves performance June 27th, 2012 - 11:08 am ET Firefox for Android has been updated to provide better reactivity and HTML5 compatibility.
Previous6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next