Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Exynos 5 Octa eight core processor to be used in the Galaxy Note III? January 21st, 2013 - 07:45 am ET While the South Korean manufacturer is offering updates to correct the security faults in their Exynos processors, the new Exynos 5 Octa processor with eight cores has been ...
- Samsung Galaxy S IV: 5" 1080p 440 ppi display January 15th, 2013 - 09:25 am ET The Samsung Galaxy S IV should come with a 5" 1080p display with a density of 440 ppi. The theory that this size would be used, something that was raised a while ago, now seems to ...
- Huawei Ascend P2 to be unveiled at the MWC show January 15th, 2013 - 03:05 am ET After the Huawei Ascend P1 unveiled at the MWC 2012 show in Barcelona, the Huawei Ascend P2 should be unveiled during the MWC 2013 show.
- Huawei Ascend Mate: giant 6.1" screen and quadcore processor January 09th, 2013 - 02:35 am ET Chinese giant Huawei has used the CES 2013 show to present their unusual Huawei Ascend Mate smartphone with a 6.1" screen and quadcore processor.
- Patents: Apple’s claim on pinch-to-zoom rejected December 21st, 2012 - 11:10 am ET A big piece in the patent war between Apple and Samsung has now been rejected by the USPTO: the pinch-to-zoom tactile movement patent has been rejected.
- Samsung promises a quick corrective to their Exynos processor fault December 21st, 2012 - 10:02 am ET The fault discovered in Samsung’s Exynos processors has been confirmed by the South Korean group. They have promised a corrective patch as soon as possible.
- Patent war: Apple can’t block Samsung’s products in the USA December 19th, 2012 - 01:15 pm ET Apple’s request to block the sale of more than 20 Samsung mobile devices following the Californian court’s decision in July has been rejected by Judge Lucy Koh.
- Samsung already talking about new releases to be made at CES in Las Vegas December 11th, 2012 - 06:38 am ET The CES 2013 show in Las Vegas will open its doors in a few weeks and already Samsung is promising "something new" for the occasion.
- Apple vs. Samsung: a truce once again called for in the patent war December 10th, 2012 - 10:49 am ET With both companies once again in front of the Californian courts for a range of reasons following the hearings conducted in July, judge Lucy Koh has once again asked them to try ...
- Patents: Eric Schmidt surprised that Apple hasn’t sued Google directly December 06th, 2012 - 01:25 pm ET Apple is in an open war against the Android platform, having filed numerous lawsuits for patent violations against handset manufacturers, but never against the platform editor: ...
Previous9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next