Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Google confirms they own the mysterious barge in San Francisco bay November 08th, 2013 - 12:30 pm ET While the mystery around what is going on with the barges in San Francisco bay and Portland remains, Google has confirmed that they are behind the project.
- Android 4.4 KitKat: Caller ID extended to all Google users November 05th, 2013 - 05:04 pm ET The Caller ID function introduced with Android 4.4 will include the telephone numbers of all Google users. This extension is planned for implementation in early 2014.
- Moto G: unveiling planned for the 13th of November November 05th, 2013 - 09:10 am ET Motorola Mobility has called a press conference for the 13th of November about their Moto G.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3: 5 million units shipped in a month October 31st, 2013 - 08:06 am ET Samsung continues to vaunt the success of their smartphones of reference by this time pointing out the success of their Galaxy Note 3 phablet.
- Google Glass: a new version available, adapted to reading glasses October 30th, 2013 - 08:30 am ET The Google Glass glasses are still not available, but Google has announced some evolutions to the test model currently in use, notably for users that do wear glasses to see.
- LG officially unveils their G Flex, the brands first incurved smartphone October 28th, 2013 - 09:30 am ET Discovered after multiple leaks were made to the web, the G Flex has now been officially unveiled by the South Korean manufacturer.
- The new Google Nexus 10 developed by ASUS seen in pictures October 25th, 2013 - 10:25 am ET After a quick view of the Nexus 5 in the Google Play Store, we are now waiting to see the next range of Google products which should appear very soon. The new version of the Nexus ...
- Samsung: 40 million Galaxy S4’s already shipped October 25th, 2013 - 09:23 am ET Samsung has shipped 40 million Galaxy S4’s since its launch in April – a faster speed than its predecessor the Galaxy S3.
- NTT DoCoMo unveils the Sony Xperia Z1 Mini and Samsung Galaxy J October 23rd, 2013 - 04:10 am ET NTT DoCoMo has unveiled their end of year handset offer for the Sony Xperia Z1 F (Z1 Mini) and Samsung Galaxy J.
- Samsung Galaxy Round: the first smartphone with incurved OLED display – a simple gadget at a high price October 23rd, 2013 - 03:10 am ET Rumours have been circulating for months that Samsung would soon release a smartphone with an incurved OLED display. This has now been confirmed by the company, with the South ...
Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next