Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Huawei Ascend P6: the thinnest smartphone in the world to soon be available? May 27th, 2013 - 10:41 am ET The Huawei Ascend P6 could fit nicely with the Alcatel One Touch Idol Ultra – the thinnest smartphone in the world at only 6.2 mm thickness.
- Samsung confirms more than 10 million Galaxy S IV shipped, new colours to come this summer May 23rd, 2013 - 01:40 pm ET Having only hinted at it until now, sales of Samsung’s Galaxy S IV has finally officially shipped more than 10 million units.
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Active: first pictures May 23rd, 2013 - 11:45 am ET The Samsung Galaxy S IV Active should be the first model with a case resistant to scratches and dust. This Smartphone is now starting to be unveiled.
- Android 4.3 for release on June 10? May 17th, 2013 - 10:30 am ET Missing from the Google I/O conference, the Android 4.3 update is planned for release on the 10th of June.
- Nook HD/HD+: Barnes & Noble announces their arrival on the Google Play portal May 09th, 2013 - 06:45 am ET Losing speed due to the increased competition from Amazon and their Kindle Fire products, book retailer Barnes & Noble has announced their integration into the Google Play portal ...
- HTC M4: visually very similar to the HTC One? May 08th, 2013 - 10:30 am ET The HTC M4, the smaller brother of the HTC One/HTC M7, could share a lot of visual similarities with the larger model, although in a slightly smaller format.
- Google Now arrives on iOS via Google Search May 08th, 2013 - 07:30 am ET It won’t be available as a native application, but rather as an update to Google Search, with the Google Now assistant appearing on Apple’s iOS platform.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3: an official 7” Android tablet May 08th, 2013 - 05:10 am ET Surprise: while we were waiting for the new Galaxy Tab 3 range to be unveiled with an 8" tablet, it is a 7” version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 which will open the product line.
- Samsung Galaxy S IV: Exynos or SnapDragon, the response times will be the same May 07th, 2013 - 01:25 pm ET Running either Exynos 5 or SnapDragon 600, the Samsung Galaxy S IV will offer a similar user experience, promises JK Shin – the company’s mobile division manager.
- Shortage of memory components: The Galaxy S IV delayed in the United States May 07th, 2013 - 12:50 pm ET Even being one of the largest memory manufacturers in the world hasn’t helped, with Samsung struggling to keep up with demand for the supply for their own Galaxy S IV – ...
Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next