Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Eric Schmidt (Google): Android and Chrome won’t merge March 25th, 2013 - 09:36 am ET Eric Schmidt, President of Google’s board of directors, has laid to rest the rumour of a merger between Android and Chrome, but has signalled that the two operating systems ...
- Google Keep: the return of Google Notebook March 21st, 2013 - 10:30 am ET After having quickly released the service on Tuesday, Google Keep has now been officially launched on Android and the Web.
- HTC’s CEO ready to resign if the HTC One doesn’t take market share March 20th, 2013 - 06:45 am ET The HTC One, the manufacturers leading Smartphone, represents an enormous gamble for the company due to a shortage of components – consequently leading to the company losing ...
- Andy Rubin, Android’s architect, hands over to Sundar Pichai March 18th, 2013 - 10:41 am ET Andy Rubin, creator and lead architect of Android, has handed over the role top Sundar Pichai – who is already in charge of Chrome.
- Samsung Galaxy S IV: eye scrolling possibly not present March 14th, 2013 - 07:40 am ET Eye scrolling is a function that was expected to be available on Samsung’s new Galaxy S IV... but it may not be as sophisticated as many users had hoped.
- Deliveries of HTC One pushed to April March 14th, 2013 - 07:30 am ET He strongly hinted at this during the official presentation, and we were expecting its release in mid-March. Unfortunately we will have to wait a little longer before we can get ...
- Tactile tablets: Android to move ahead of iOS by years end? March 14th, 2013 - 06:40 am ET The domination of the iOS operating system on tactile tablets may be about to end, with research group IDC predicting Android could be the dominant player by years end.
- Samsung Galaxy S IV: following the unofficial photos, here is the video March 14th, 2013 - 06:10 am ET The Samsung Galaxy S IV has been unveiled a little more in an unofficial video originating in Asia – two days before its official unveiling.
- Samsung Galaxy S III: a large fault in the locking module March 08th, 2013 - 07:30 am ET Samsung hasn’t had the time to release details about the fault which affects the locking screen of their Galaxy Note II before a new bug has shown up the security of their ...
- Samsung: a Galaxy Note III with a 5.9" AMOLED screen? March 08th, 2013 - 06:40 am ET Samsung’s next Galaxy Note smartphone/tablet could come with a 5.9" diagonal screen, hitting back at Chinese competitors… but with an AMOLED screen.
Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next