Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Android: Google Now assistant now available as a widget February 18th, 2013 - 01:10 pm ET The Google Now assistant, which provides information even before it is asked by the user, is now available as a widget on Android.
- Android: 4.2.2 update currently being deployed February 13th, 2013 - 12:30 pm ET The update to JellyBean 4.2.2 for Android devices is currently being deployed.
- Rumour: the HTC M7 could be called the HTC One February 13th, 2013 - 11:53 am ET HTC could capitalise on their One brand launched in February 2012 by naming their future smartphone of reference, the HTC M7, "HTC One".
- Rumour: A million Nexus 4 smartphone products? February 11th, 2013 - 06:30 am ET According to estimations made using the Nexus 4 smartphones IMEI, more than a million devices have already been shipped. These estimates are currently only unofficial.
- The next generation Nexus 7 could be powered by SnapDragon February 11th, 2013 - 05:53 am ET After the Nexus 7 tablet was released powered by Nvidia’s Tegra 3, it may not be the Tegra 4 which will power the next generation of the tablet, but rather a Qualcomm SnapDragon ...
- Asus: a 7" Fonepad powered by an Intel processor to be unveiled at the MWC 2013 show? February 07th, 2013 - 05:36 am ET Asus could unveil a 7" Fonepad tablet with an x86 Intel Atom processor at the MWC 2013. The device would come with mobile telephone options and would cost less than 250 dollars.
- Samsung Galaxy S IV to be unveiled the 15th of March? February 06th, 2013 - 10:15 am ET Rumour has it that the Samsung Galaxy S IV could be unveiled on the 15th of March, with it to then be quickly launched in early April.
- A job offer provides details of Motorola’s X Phone February 01st, 2013 - 12:30 pm ET Motorola’s X Phone is coming together, with it even seen in a job offer posted by Motorola Mobility.
- Patent war: Apple can’t triple their award from Samsung January 30th, 2013 - 09:15 am ET In July 2012, Samsung was ordered to pay Apple 1 billion dollars for patent violations, following the decision handed down by a Californian court. Apple can’t now triple this ...
- Rumour: a new Nexus 7 for release in May January 29th, 2013 - 10:40 am ET Google is preparing, still with the assistance of Asus, a second generation of their Nexus 7 tablet. The technical characteristics have been updated, but the price will stay the ...
Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next