Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Google Play: school books and Game Centre for Android July 26th, 2013 - 01:34 am ET With it being well known that Apple is targeting the education sector, it is therefore not surprising to see Google also enter the market with Google Play. Apple has their Game ...
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (finally) officialised July 25th, 2013 - 08:48 am ET After a long wait, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean is finally official and the new Nexus 7 will be the first product to benefit from it.
- HTC One Google Edition delivered with... Android 4.3 on-board! July 11th, 2013 - 11:35 am ET The certification of Bluetooth on the HTC One Google Edition has been validated with Android 4.3 onboard. Delivery of the device will surely be in the near future following its ...
- Android: Jelly Bean finally overtakes Gingerbread July 09th, 2013 - 09:10 am ET According to Google’s latest figures, there are now more devices running Android Jelly Bean than Gingerbread - at least for the devices connecting to the Google Play Store.
- Motorola goes patriotic: the Moto X Smartphone will be manufactured in the USA July 06th, 2013 - 03:10 am ET Motorola has unveiled a new advertising campaign to promote their new Moto X Smartphone. The manufacturer is playing the patriotism card by producing their product in the USA.
- Motorola Droid Ultra: a Kevlar case in the air July 05th, 2013 - 12:30 pm ET This has come out of nowhere, but is present on Motorola’s website. Mentions of the Droid Ultra suggest the arrival of a new mobile phone with a Kevlar case in the near future.
- Android: a 4 year old bug creates an entry point for hackers on 99% of all devices July 05th, 2013 - 09:10 am ET Security experts have declared that they have detected and repaired a fault in the Android mobile platform allowing malicious software to corrupt 99% of Smartphone’s on the ...
- Google currently developing a games console and smart watch June 29th, 2013 - 05:50 am ET New rumours are starting to circulate about Google, with many speculating that they are currently developing a connected watch and a Nexus Q games console.
- Smartphone manufacturers don’t want Facebook Home June 28th, 2013 - 12:40 pm ET The HTC First was the first Smartphone’s to come with Facebook Home directly installed on it, but it doesn’t appear that other handset manufacturers are in a hurry to copy it.
- Android represents 92% of all known mobile malware June 28th, 2013 - 09:10 am ET Mobile malwares is seeing a massive boom according to a report from Juniper Networks, with Android being represented by 92% of all threats.
Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next