Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Samsung: a new Galaxy and ATIV to be released on the 20th of June in London June 03rd, 2013 - 12:40 pm ET Samsung has sent out invitations to a press conference to take place in London on the 20th of June, with the Galaxy (Android) and ATIV (Windows 8) ranges mentioned.
- LG Electronics releases a white version of the Nexus 4 June 03rd, 2013 - 12:10 pm ET The Nexus 4 conceived by Google and Electronics will soon be available as a white version.
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Mini: SnapDragon 400 onboard? June 03rd, 2013 - 11:30 am ET The Samsung Galaxy S IV Mini, version GT-i9195, will come with a Qualcomm dual core SnapDragon 400 processor if we are to believe information provided by the AnTuTu benchmark.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1: Intel Atom Clover Trail+ processor onboard! June 03rd, 2013 - 11:10 am ET An Intel processor will be integrated into Samsung’s future Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 tablet. This will also see the introduction of the chipset manufacturer’s latest Atom Clover ...
- Samsung: Galaxy S IV mini unofficially unveiled by mistake June 03rd, 2013 - 10:39 am ET The Galaxy S IV mini was nothing more than a rumour, until Samsung gave the game away recently by presenting it in their official catalogue for a few hours.
- Huawei Ascend P6: the thinnest smartphone in the world to soon be available? May 27th, 2013 - 10:41 am ET The Huawei Ascend P6 could fit nicely with the Alcatel One Touch Idol Ultra – the thinnest smartphone in the world at only 6.2 mm thickness.
- Samsung confirms more than 10 million Galaxy S IV shipped, new colours to come this summer May 23rd, 2013 - 01:40 pm ET Having only hinted at it until now, sales of Samsung’s Galaxy S IV has finally officially shipped more than 10 million units.
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Active: first pictures May 23rd, 2013 - 11:45 am ET The Samsung Galaxy S IV Active should be the first model with a case resistant to scratches and dust. This Smartphone is now starting to be unveiled.
- Android 4.3 for release on June 10? May 17th, 2013 - 10:30 am ET Missing from the Google I/O conference, the Android 4.3 update is planned for release on the 10th of June.
- Nook HD/HD+: Barnes & Noble announces their arrival on the Google Play portal May 09th, 2013 - 06:45 am ET Losing speed due to the increased competition from Amazon and their Kindle Fire products, book retailer Barnes & Noble has announced their integration into the Google Play portal ...
Previous3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next