Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- HTC M4: visually very similar to the HTC One? May 08th, 2013 - 10:30 am ET The HTC M4, the smaller brother of the HTC One/HTC M7, could share a lot of visual similarities with the larger model, although in a slightly smaller format.
- Google Now arrives on iOS via Google Search May 08th, 2013 - 07:30 am ET It won’t be available as a native application, but rather as an update to Google Search, with the Google Now assistant appearing on Apple’s iOS platform.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3: an official 7” Android tablet May 08th, 2013 - 05:10 am ET Surprise: while we were waiting for the new Galaxy Tab 3 range to be unveiled with an 8" tablet, it is a 7” version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 which will open the product line.
- Samsung Galaxy S IV: Exynos or SnapDragon, the response times will be the same May 07th, 2013 - 01:25 pm ET Running either Exynos 5 or SnapDragon 600, the Samsung Galaxy S IV will offer a similar user experience, promises JK Shin – the company’s mobile division manager.
- Shortage of memory components: The Galaxy S IV delayed in the United States May 07th, 2013 - 12:50 pm ET Even being one of the largest memory manufacturers in the world hasn’t helped, with Samsung struggling to keep up with demand for the supply for their own Galaxy S IV – ...
- Samsung Galaxy Note III to come with an unbreakable 6" OLED screen? May 07th, 2013 - 11:35 am ET Clues are starting to appear about a 6" OLED display (a first) on the future Galaxy Note III, although the resolution of the screen remains a mystery. It is also possible that the ...
- Samsung hopes to ship 10 million Galaxy S IV smartphones from the first month April 24th, 2013 - 12:30 pm ET Samsung wants to release their range of smartphones, including the Galaxy S IV at the end of this month simultaneously in 50 countries. Sources from production lines indicate that ...
- Facebook Home: 500 000 downloads in 9 days April 24th, 2013 - 12:02 pm ET The Facebook Home application for Android has recorded more than 500 000 downloads from the Google Play Store in the 9 days since its launch.
- Larry Page: Motorola phones-plus to be more robust and come with better battery life April 22nd, 2013 - 01:55 pm ET Google is still quiet on the future Motorola Mobility smartphones, but representatives of the American search giant have provided some general guidelines.
- Larry Page: Google Glass runs on Android April 22nd, 2013 - 01:01 pm ET While users interested in the Google Glass project have until now supposed that the device would run on Android, Google’s CEO has now confirmed as such.
Previous4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next