External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
- GeForce GTX 570: Gigabyte, Palit and PNY models December 07th, 2010 - 11:25 am ET nVidia has released a new GeForce video card.
- ASRock P67 Transformer: P67 motherboard with LGA 1156 socket November 26th, 2010 - 11:20 am ET The Taiwanese manufacturer ASRock are preparing to launch a new motherboard going by the reference P67 Transformer. This won’t come with an LGA 1155 socket for the Sandy Bridge ...
- Whirl Mini: a small mouse with wrist support November 25th, 2010 - 12:35 pm ET Smartfish has released their Whirl Mini mouse which is supposed to support the user’s wrist.
- The 11.6 inch MacBook Air released by Apple October 21st, 2010 - 10:15 am ET Apple has added to the ultrathin MacBook Air range by providing an 11.6 inch MacBook Air to accompany the existing 13.3 inch model.
- Sony Internet TV: four Google Television sets October 14th, 2010 - 12:25 pm ET Sony has announced the release of four new online televisions which are Google TV compatible.
- 3D television sales below expectations October 13th, 2010 - 10:15 am ET Despite the buzz around 3D, sales of compatible televisions haven’t been up to the industry’s expectations, notably due to the price and lack of compatible content.
- Hard drive market impacted due to the success of tablets October 07th, 2010 - 11:15 am ET Hard drive manufacturers Hitachi, Seagate and Western Digital have taken into account the latest information relation to tactile tablets.
- An 11.6 inch MacBook Air being developed by Apple? September 27th, 2010 - 10:25 am ET It appears that Apple may be developing an ultrathin 11.6 inch portable computer.
- SteelSeries Shift: a keyboard with interchangeable keys September 24th, 2010 - 12:15 pm ET SteelSeries has released the Shift, its new keyboard aimed at gamers.
- AMD releases new Athlon II and Phenom II processors September 21st, 2010 - 10:15 am ET AMD has release a half a dozen new processors aimed at desktop computers.