External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
- GeForce 285.38 drivers for Battlefield 3 September 26th, 2011 - 01:24 pm ET A new version of the 285.38 drivers for the GeForce has been made available to go with the anticipated release of Battlefield 3, with the programming delivering improved ...
- PCI-Express: version 4.0 of the standard announced September 20th, 2011 - 11:08 am ET The PCI-Express 4.0 standard has been announced, bringing with it doubled bandwidth compared to the last version revision.
- Processors with integrated antivirus protection September 19th, 2011 - 09:35 am ET Intel will start offering processors with integrated antivirus solutions to assure the protection of systems, or even better, to offer additional protection against malicious ...
- Advanced cooling for Sandy Bridge E processors September 16th, 2011 - 02:15 pm ET Intel will offer a new advanced cooling method with their Sandy Bridge E processors.
- AMD Zambezi Processor: finally a price! September 16th, 2011 - 09:15 am ET The AMD Zambezi processors should soon be available on the market, with pricing estimates starting to circulate on the web.
- Intel Ivy Bridge Processors: three TDP’s on offer September 14th, 2011 - 01:50 pm ET Intel’s Ivy Bridge processors will integrate a particularly interesting technology for mobile computers.
- The first BitTorrent television has been produced by Vestel September 09th, 2011 - 11:45 am ET Vestel has created a prototype television with a never before seen function, presenting it at the IFA 2011 show. The television is capable of connecting to BitTorrent servers to ...
- Apple leaning towards USB 3.0 for their future products September 05th, 2011 - 04:20 pm ET While Apple is focussing on the Thunderbolt connectivity technology for their current products, they are getting information about integrating USB 3.0 ports in the future.
- 3D films and games: Sony unveils their HMZ-T1 headset September 02nd, 2011 - 03:36 pm ET Sony has announced the release of the HMZ-T1 head set which until now has been presented only as a prototype at the CES show in Las Vegas last January.
- Universal 3D glasses to soon be a reality September 02nd, 2011 - 03:31 pm ET The universal 3D glasses project which is being supported by numerous large industrial groups, increasing its chances of becoming a reality.