External Devices, Flat screens and TV, iPod, Macintosh, Motherboards, Multimedia, Netbooks, Network and communication, PC's, Peripherals, Portable Mac's, Portable PC's, Processors, Storage, Technologies, Various, Video cards
- Razer Blade: portable gamer computer with SwitchBlade August 30th, 2011 - 09:23 am ET The Razer brand has launched a laptop computer especially designed for gaming: the Blade.
- Open source BIOS for all new AMD platforms May 12th, 2011 - 02:24 pm ET AMD has announced that their Llano processors and later releases will benefit from the open source Coreboot BIOS.
- Intel 3D Tri-Gate: transistor revolution May 05th, 2011 - 09:10 am ET Intel has unveiled the first transistors which call on a three dimensional structure rather than the traditional flat design with their Tri-Gate devices. These provide greater ...
- Comparison of 63 video cards: tests and benchmarks May 01st, 2011 - 01:07 pm ET The site Guru3D has posted an enormous performance comparison of 63 AMD (ATI) and NVidia video cards. This should assist people in the purchasing of a new video card, providing ...
- Commodore 64: the legendary computer updated for today April 11th, 2011 - 03:27 pm ET The Commodore 64 has been updated to the delight of those that used this personal computer in the 1980’s, with it today remaining one of the most sold models in the world.
- Bi-GPU Cards: AMD attacks NVidia on performance March 30th, 2011 - 12:15 pm ET With AMD and NVidia having both launched their bi-GPU solutions, the graphics card market has become a war zone fought with press releases and statements – with AMD criticising ...
- Social Networks: A dedicated Facebook keyboard March 11th, 2011 - 09:10 am ET If you are a regular use of Facebook, here is a product that may interest you.
- WiFi: 1 Gbit/s soon to be standardised and quickly adopted February 14th, 2011 - 11:03 am ET According to research cabinet In-Stat, in 2015 close to a billion devices will be compatible with the WiFi 802.11ac wireless network standard which should soon be made official.
- Sandy Bridge: a "bug" for Intel February 01st, 2011 - 09:10 am ET Intel has been alerted to a conception fault in the chipsets used for their Sandy Bridge processors.
- CES 2011: Lenovo unveils their Brazos powered ThinkPad X120e January 05th, 2011 - 10:25 am ET The constructor Lenovo has used the CES 2011 show in Las Vegas to present their new notebook computer.