- Apple (iPhone, iOS,...)
- Google (Android, ...)
- Microsoft (Windows, ...)
- Other (RIM, WebOS,...)
- Economy / Law
- Search engine
- Open source
- Internet Services
If you want to protect certain sites o certain windows, you will have to adjust, therefore, the parameters which do not allow you to access them. Keep your protection, set up a bypass.
The Hopster program is a precisely utility with you can have access to your sites of your trust, with the same level of protection. This program uses tunnelling in order to access the websites or instant messaging for instance, It is about a secret short cut which you will be able to create without deleting your firewall action.
Hopster will be perfect to benefit yourself with your favourite sites or to download but keeping the same level of protection.
- Facebook: a big first quarter with one billion mobile users April 24th, 2014 - 09:10 am ET Facebook has handed down good results for the first quarter which are better than forecast. The number of mobile users has broken through one billion, and advertising revenue has grown strongly.
- 04/24 - WhatsApp reaches half a billion users!
- 04/24 - iOS 8: what we can expect for Apple’s future mobile OS
- 04/23 - Android: Microsoft and Motorola Solutions agree on patents
- 04/22 - Google: Nexus 8 tablet with HTC to be released in the third ...
- 04/22 - Microsoft Mobile: the purchase of Nokia smartphones to be ...
- 04/22 - After 50 million iPhone’s shipped late last year, how ...
- 04/22 - Apple: Shazam to be integrated into iOS for music ...