Advertising, Blogs, Domain names, E-commerce, Film industry, Miscellaneous, Music industry, Network communities, Other portals, Photo and image portals, Politics, Press, Scientific portals, Search engines, Studies, Video portals - VoD - TV, Wikis
- Google AdWords : remarketed to follow users March 26th, 2010 - 10:30 am ET After a beta test phase, Google has announced the launch of their Remarketing functions for AdWords advertisers. This targeted advertising will follow the internet user throughout ...
- Go Daddy stops registering domain name in China March 25th, 2010 - 11:35 am ET After Google, Go Daddy’s domain names registration office has announced that they would be reducing their activities in China. The American group will no longer be offering .cn ...
- Twitter : spam in strong decline March 24th, 2010 - 12:25 pm ET According to figures released by Twitter, spam represents less then 1% of all messages published daily.
- Google stops censoring in China March 23rd, 2010 - 09:15 am ET Google has implemented a bypass of the Chinese censorship filter, providing uncensored results into mainland China through a redirection via Hong Kong.
- USA : Facebook becoming more popular than Google ? March 16th, 2010 - 01:05 pm ET Over a whole week, the social networking site Facebook saw more visits in the United States than Google.
- Digg : Great changes announced March 15th, 2010 - 10:40 am ET The well known community portal is preparing to launch a new engine based on customisation, references and instant submissions.
- Search engines : Bing wins and Yahoo! loses March 11th, 2010 - 03:50 pm ET For the ninth consecutive month, Microsoft’s search engine has gained market share in the United States according to comScore. At the same time, their partner Yahoo! has lost ...
- USA : embargo lifted on the exportation of Internet services March 09th, 2010 - 10:25 am ET Pushed mainly by freedom of expression rights, the United States will authorise the exportation of certain Internet communication services to Cuba, Iran and Sudan.
- The movie industry and P2P : the BitTorrent Oscars March 09th, 2010 - 09:15 am ET The site TorrentFreak has blown a raspberry at the Oscars ceremony by delivering awards to the most downloaded films through BitTorrents in 2009.