Advertising, Blogs, Domain names, E-commerce, Film industry, Miscellaneous, Music industry, Network communities, Other portals, Photo and image portals, Politics, Press, Scientific portals, Search engines, Studies, Video portals - VoD - TV, Wikis
- WikiLeaks to release all of their secret documents September 02nd, 2011 - 10:35 am ET WikiLeaks, a site specialising in the release of classified documents, has alerted Twitter subscribers that they will be releasing a key allowing them to access a new confidential ...
- Facebook: $40,000 already paid for security holes August 31st, 2011 - 12:49 pm ET Three weeks after launching their rewards program for divulging security faults, Facebook has already paid out 40 000 dollars.
- Grouped purchases: Facebook ends Deals August 29th, 2011 - 11:45 am ET Tested in the United States, Facebook’s Deals service facilitating grouped purchases will be wound up in the coming weeks.
- Google+: games arrive (and Facebook reacts) August 12th, 2011 - 11:38 am ET As expected, games are now available on the Google+ social network. The availability of entertainment options has gotten a reaction from Facebook.
- Filtering: Telex allows you to bypass blocked sites July 22nd, 2011 - 09:45 am ET To help fight internet censorship, a scientist at the University of Michigan has developed a system nicknamed Telex, allowing you to view sites blacklisted by a company or ...
- Google+ to soon have 20 million members and certified stars July 22nd, 2011 - 01:28 am ET Google’s social network is approaching 20 million users, and with the company interested in attracting celebrities some profiles now need to be verified.
- .com and .net domain names to cost more in 2012 July 20th, 2011 - 01:15 pm ET The company responsible for managing the .com and .net domain names, Verisign, has just announced that they will increase the registration prices in 2012 due to having to ...
- AnonPlus: Anonymous’ social network July 19th, 2011 - 01:06 pm ET Kicked out of Google+, hacking group Anonymous has instead now launched their own social network - AnonPlus.
- Google de-indexes Belgium newspaper pages [Update] July 18th, 2011 - 12:34 pm ET Google has removed the French and German Press pages from their search engine index.
- Tulalip: Microsoft also looking at a social layer? July 18th, 2011 - 10:55 am ET Information has been leaked from Microsoft to the internet suggesting that a social search service may be under development.