Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- Apple finalises an agreement with China Mobile for the iPhone December 05th, 2013 - 02:10 pm ET Apple has come to an agreement with Chinese carrier China Mobile to provide them with iPhone’s. China Mobile currently has 760 million subscribers.
- iPhone 5S: Foxconn increases manufacturing to 500 000 units per day December 02nd, 2013 - 06:28 am ET After a difficult beginning, the shortage situation of the iPhone 5S is being overcome with Foxconn now making up for lost time.
- HTC One Gold: not afraid of the Gold iPhone 5S November 28th, 2013 - 12:30 pm ET It’s done: the HTC One Gold has been unveiled and brings with it a new handset colour. The gold iPhone 5S will no doubt feel a little less alone now.
- iPhone 6: a larger screen, and a larger price November 26th, 2013 - 03:10 pm ET While some analysts imagine an iPhone 6 with a larger screen than the current model, others are suggesting that the price will also increase to stop the erosion of their margins.
- 12.9 inch iPad: screen resolution close to UHD and a launch for early 2014? November 26th, 2013 - 02:30 pm ET Rumours are circulating in the Korean media about an iPad which could be launched in early 2014.
- Rumour: the next iPhone could come with an incurved screen November 18th, 2013 - 11:40 am ET The Samsung Galaxy Round and LG G Flex have already been seen with their incurved screen, so it is hardly surprising that rumours about the use of this screen type on an iPhone ...
- iPad Air: 3 million units shipped at launch? November 05th, 2013 - 06:21 am ET Launched on the 1st of November without its smaller brother the iPad Mini Retina, the iPad Air is looking to continue the success seen with its predecessors. Analysts are trying ...
- iPad Mini with Retina screen: a launch on the 21st of November? October 31st, 2013 - 09:40 am ET Apple hasn’t yet communicated a precise date for the launch of their iPad Mini with Retina display. The second half of November is envisaged.
- Apple: a manufacturing default affects the batteries in certain iPhone 5S’s October 30th, 2013 - 09:40 am ET Apple: a manufacturing default affects the batteries in certain iPhone 5S’s.
- iPad Mini Retina: there aren’t enough for everyone! October 25th, 2013 - 11:15 am ET Analysts are sure: the launch of the iPad Mini Retina will be released with a small amount of stock, making it impossible to meet demand and creating shortage issues at the launch ...