Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- The iPad with Retina screen and 128 GB of storage January 29th, 2013 - 03:43 pm ET Apple has officially released the 128 GB version of their iPad with Retina screen (iPad 4), in both Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi and cellular versions.
- Apple: iOS 6.1 available, Jailbreak already under development! January 29th, 2013 - 07:20 am ET A lot were waiting for it, and finally it has been done – Apple has now released an update to iOS 6.1.
- Apple: 500 million iOS devices shipped since 2007 January 25th, 2013 - 11:30 am ET While presenting their financial results for 2012, Tim Cook indicated that more than 500 million iOS devices had now been sold.
- TSMC: could Apple’s first SoC’s be burned at 20 nm? January 21st, 2013 - 06:40 am ET Chipset maker TSMC could become a large partner of Apple’s. 20 nm solutions could be the end game, with 28 nm options simply being a trial.
- iPhone 5: Is demand really as weak as that? January 16th, 2013 - 11:40 am ET Following the reduction in ordered iPhone 5 screens due to weaker than expected sales, affecting Apple’s stock price, analysts are now releasing promising reviews.
- Apple officially denies a low cost iPhone January 14th, 2013 - 10:56 am ET Last week, we were alerted to the eventual possibility that Apple may soon be releasing an iPhone mini or Low Cost iPhone, with a flurry of rumours announcing that such a device ...
- More details of the low cost iPhone January 11th, 2013 - 08:27 am ET It appears that the low cost iPhone may become reality, with rumour once again appearing on Digitimes yesterday.
- App Store: 40 billion downloads, 775 000 applications January 08th, 2013 - 11:08 am ET Apple has broken the 40 billion mobile applications downloads mark from their App Store portal... with close to 20 billion being downloaded in 2012 alone.
- The iPhone 5S to be released in June with a choice of screen size and colour? January 04th, 2013 - 07:12 am ET The rumour that Apple’s iPhone 5S could be launched in June 2013 with a combination of different colours and screen sizes available to consumers is growing.
- Patents: Apple’s claim on pinch-to-zoom rejected December 21st, 2012 - 11:10 am ET A big piece in the patent war between Apple and Samsung has now been rejected by the USPTO: the pinch-to-zoom tactile movement patent has been rejected.
Previous4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next