Mobile Devices & Telephony
Accessories, Announcements, Cellular Networks, Feature Phones, Gadgets & High-Tech, Google Android, GPS, iPhone, Mobile Games, Mobile Linux, Palm, PDAPhones, Smartphones, Symbian, Tablets, Windows Mobile, Wireless
- SMS/iOS fault: Apple highlights the benefits of iMessage August 20th, 2012 - 12:20 pm ET Following the Podg warning about a security risk relating to SMS in iOS, Apple is pushing their iMessage service.
- Rumour: pre-orders for the iPhone 5 open on the 12th of September August 14th, 2012 - 09:20 am ET While rumours circulate that the new iPhone will be unveiled on the 12th of September, the site iMore has even gone as far to say that pre-orders of the device will be opened on ...
- iPhone 5: iOS 6 indicates a 4 inch screen August 08th, 2012 - 09:15 am ET The size of the iPhone 5 screen has been indirectly presented in iOS 6. More precisely, this is a screen resolution of 640 x 1136 pixels supported by iOS 6 which seems to indicate ...
- Close to half of all smartphones sold in the 2nd quarter was either Apple or Samsung July 31st, 2012 - 10:05 am ET The global growth of telephone sales was only 1% in the second quarter of 2012 according to research group IDC, while smartphones saw 42% growth with Samsung and Apple dominating ...
- New iPhone: screen thinner thanks to in-cell technology July 17th, 2012 - 10:25 am ET The Wall Street Journal has confirmed the rumour that the next iPhone will use an in-cell technology to reduce the thickness of their screens.
- iPad: towards a record 20 million units shipped in the second quarter July 13th, 2012 - 09:25 am ET Analysts are expecting to see more than 20 million iPad’s shipped during the second quarter of 2012, with sales even overtaking the iPhone in the long run.
- iPad: Apple to pay 60 million dollars to Proview July 03rd, 2012 - 10:20 am ET China is once again opening up for the iPad with Proview’s complaint being settled for 60 million dollars.
- WWDC/iOS 6: Passbook and Maps with driving directions! June 12th, 2012 - 09:15 am ET With iOS 6, Apple introduces Passbook, an application which brings together maps and tickets, with everything summarized. Maps now runs without Google, with this release ...
- iPad: Apple sanctioned in Australia for false advertising June 11th, 2012 - 03:07 am ET The Australian regulator has found that Apple falsely labelled the "iPad Wi-Fi + 4G" in the country as it isn’t compatible with the installed 4G network.
- Rumour: Siri on the new iPad with iOS 6? June 05th, 2012 - 10:20 am ET The voice assistant Siri, exclusively available on the iPhone 4S smartphone, could appear on the new iPad through the iOS 6 upgrade.
Previous4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next