- [PATCH] clocksource: sh_cmt: 32-bit control register support
- Bug#697270: PC 32-bit programs fails to work on amd64
- [PATCH] x86: make PTRACE_GETREGSET return 32-bit regs if 64-bit process entered kernel with int 80
- Upgrading 32-bit to 64-bit
- Do 64-bit OS's really always run 10% slower than 32-bit OS's?
- 32-bit to 64-bit
- 32-bit libs on 64-bit install
- [PATCH] spi: fix SPI_BIT_MASK() to use correct size for 32-bit transfer mask
- MIPS: c17a6554 broke 64BIT_PHYS_ADDR for 32 bit systems
- 32 bit XP Pro on 64 bit machine (Possibly OT) ?
Make your own search :