- Linux just doesn't fit in today's world
- Linux crapware victim: "Sometimes I just randomly freeze... then Ubuntu will just restart"
- Why Linux kernel forced to enter X2APIC mode( just because of booting cpu has supported x2apic) without depending on BIOS' setting in MSR->x2apic enablement bit ?
- If anyone needs proof Linux people are nuts, just look at this situation with Google+
- Linux is 'technically superior'... it can brick your laptop just by booting it...
- linux-next: just chaeking correctness of the infiniband tree
- But We Are Told How Linux Upgrades "Just Work"..... Guess not...
Make your own search :