- Mac OS X 10.6.4 generates problems June 21st, 2010 - 09:10 am ET The latest update to the Mac OS X Snow Leopard system is the source of numerous problems. For graphical performance reasons, Valve is not recommended.
- Flash and Mac OS X : Adobe offers hardware acceleration April 29th, 2010 - 12:35 pm ET Adobe has used some of the API’s in Mac OS X 10.6.3 to be able to offer a version of Flash Player going by the code name Gala. This brings hardware acceleration to the Mac, with ...
- Mac OS X : Apple corrects the Pwn2Own exploitation April 15th, 2010 - 12:45 pm ET Apple has released their 2010-003 security update for Mac OS X. This corrects the security vulnerability exploited by Charlie Miller during the Pwn2Own hacking competition.
- Mac OS X 10.6.3 released along with a security update March 30th, 2010 - 09:45 am ET Apple has released the 10.6.3 update to their Mac OS X Snow Leopard operating system. For Leopard, a security update has also been made available.
- Psystar hopes to sell 12 million Mac clones a year December 01st, 2009 - 03:27 am ET Psystar’s most optimistic estimations have them selling up to 12 million Mac clones in 2011. According to Apple, in 2008-2009, Psystar has only sold 768 PC’s equipped with Mac ...
- Mac OS X 10.6.2 available for download November 10th, 2009 - 05:34 am ET Apple has delivered a second update for Mac OS X 10.6 alias Snow Leopard.
Previous1 2 3