Media & Software
- Browsers: Facebook looking to purchase Opera Software? May 29th, 2012 - 01:15 pm ET There are rumours circulating that Facebook is looking to get their hands on Opera Software’s web browser.
- Windows 8: half a billion users in 2013 May 23rd, 2012 - 12:15 pm ET Microsoft’s CEO predicts that more than 500 million users will be on the Windows 8 operating system by the end of 2013.
- Windows 8: multi-screen improvements May 22nd, 2012 - 03:50 pm ET Microsoft has given particular attention to the support of multiple screens in Windows 8, with improvements being made in the coming operating system.
- Windows 8: death of the Aero Glass interface May 21st, 2012 - 11:20 am ET With the Windows 8 operating system, Microsoft has abandoned the Aero Glass graphical interface.
- Windows 8: simplified parental control May 15th, 2012 - 10:30 am ET The Windows 8 Release Preview brings with it simplified parental control functions. Parents will receive a detailed weekly report about the PC’s and their child’s online ...
- A Windows 8 update pathway to be available in June? May 15th, 2012 - 06:52 am ET Microsoft should offer users an update plan to Windows 8 Pro, possibly as early as June.
- Windows 8: no DVD player, Media Centre to be in a purchased pack May 04th, 2012 - 04:35 pm ET By default, the Windows 8 operating system won’t play DVD’s. Offered in a pack to be purchased, Windows Media Centre will be capable of playing them.
- Mac Attack: 10 000 dollars each day via Flashback and Google May 03rd, 2012 - 09:10 am ET The Flashback malware, which has targeted Mac computers, has been lucrative for its authors. Up to 10 000 dollars per day has been earned via Google advertising.
- Malware: religious sites more risky than porn sites May 02nd, 2012 - 10:35 am ET In their annual security report, Symantec has pointed out that sites linked to religion and ideologies represent a greater risk of malware infection than pornographic sites.
Previous19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Next