Media & Software
- Anonymous: NSA fears electricity outages February 23rd, 2012 - 02:13 am ET For the director of the American National Security Agency, Anonymous may quickly have the capabilities to cause a limited electricity outage via cyber-attacks.
- MegaUpload: founder released, banned from accessing the Internet February 22nd, 2012 - 09:45 am ET MegaUpload founder, Kim Dotcom, has been bailed by New Zealand courts. The United States request for extradition will be assessed on the 20th of August.
- IE Privacy: Microsoft accuses Google of bypassing settings February 21st, 2012 - 10:25 am ET Microsoft accuses Google of bypassing Internet Explorer 9’s privacy settings. This is another affair related to cookies, but Google has defended their practices.
- Windows 8 and others: evolution of the SkyDrive, 2 GB files February 21st, 2012 - 09:45 am ET Microsoft has shown the future of their SkyDrive and its integration into Windows 8. This cloud service will become an app which will use the Metro style. Also for Windows 7 and ...
- Eight months prison for hacking Facebook February 20th, 2012 - 05:03 pm ET British courts have condemned an IT student to eight months prison after he penetrated Facebook’s internal network.
- Official Windows 8 logo February 20th, 2012 - 09:10 am ET It is no longer a rumour, with Microsoft officially unveiling the logo for their Windows 8 operating system.
- OS X: Apple announces Mountain Lion February 17th, 2012 - 04:05 pm ET A small surprise, Apple has lifted the veil – at least partly – on OS X Mountain Lion which will be available in the Mac App Store late summer, 2012.
- Google accused tracking Apple users February 17th, 2012 - 09:15 am ET The Wall Street Journal has revelled alleged spying on Apple Safari users. Google has been spying for advertising purposes.
- Google Public DNS: experimental phase ends February 16th, 2012 - 05:34 pm ET Google Public DNS is no longer considered as an experimental service.
- Microsoft classifies Google.com as malware February 16th, 2012 - 09:55 am ET Microsoft’s antivirus solutions have deemed that Google.com is a carrier of malware. A false positive.
Previous19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Next