Media & Software
- Socl: Microsoft’s social network project November 16th, 2011 - 01:57 pm ET Microsoft’s social network project has been leaked to the web, with this being based around social searching.
- Google - Facebook team up against Online Piracy Act November 16th, 2011 - 10:03 am ET Nine Internet groups including Google, Facebook and Mozilla are opposing proposed laws in the USA which are aiming to reinforce sanctions against web sites accused of piracy.
- Vulnerabilities: Google displaces Microsoft November 15th, 2011 - 01:24 pm ET In the third quarter, Google was the company which recorded the highest number of security vulnerabilities against it according to Trend Micro.
- Windows 8 Updates to have fewer automatic restarts November 15th, 2011 - 10:32 am ET With Windows 8, Microsoft has promised a Windows Update system that is less intrusive and will limit automatic restarts.
- Facebook privacy: retroactive changes end November 14th, 2011 - 04:07 pm ET Facebook is on the verge of signing an agreement with the US government. This leading measure consists of no longer making retroactive changes to a user’s privacy settings ...
- Mac OS X contains a critical fault in its sandbox November 14th, 2011 - 11:30 am ET The Mac OS X operating system contains a critical vulnerability in their sandbox mechanism – including in Lion.
- Ghost Click: a botnet of 4 million computers dismantled November 11th, 2011 - 09:15 am ET The FBI has announced that they have dismantled a criminal botnet which had infected 4 million computers. Operation Ghost Click has led to the arrest of six Estonians.
- Microsoft to end the Silverlight plugin? November 10th, 2011 - 10:06 am ET Expected by the end of the month, Silverlight version 5 could be Microsoft’s last release of this kind, with development of the plugin to end.
- IE10 to come with a spell checker for Windows 7 and 8 November 09th, 2011 - 12:15 pm ET Missing from IE9, a spell checker will be present in IE10, including the Windows 7 version.
- Google TV accepts pornography November 08th, 2011 - 01:33 pm ET Vivid Entertainment will make an adults channel available on Google TV.
Previous30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 Next