Media & Software
- Vulnerabilities: Google displaces Microsoft November 15th, 2011 - 01:24 pm ET In the third quarter, Google was the company which recorded the highest number of security vulnerabilities against it according to Trend Micro.
- Windows 8 Updates to have fewer automatic restarts November 15th, 2011 - 10:32 am ET With Windows 8, Microsoft has promised a Windows Update system that is less intrusive and will limit automatic restarts.
- Facebook privacy: retroactive changes end November 14th, 2011 - 04:07 pm ET Facebook is on the verge of signing an agreement with the US government. This leading measure consists of no longer making retroactive changes to a user’s privacy settings ...
- Mac OS X contains a critical fault in its sandbox November 14th, 2011 - 11:30 am ET The Mac OS X operating system contains a critical vulnerability in their sandbox mechanism – including in Lion.
- Ghost Click: a botnet of 4 million computers dismantled November 11th, 2011 - 09:15 am ET The FBI has announced that they have dismantled a criminal botnet which had infected 4 million computers. Operation Ghost Click has led to the arrest of six Estonians.
- Microsoft to end the Silverlight plugin? November 10th, 2011 - 10:06 am ET Expected by the end of the month, Silverlight version 5 could be Microsoft’s last release of this kind, with development of the plugin to end.
- IE10 to come with a spell checker for Windows 7 and 8 November 09th, 2011 - 12:15 pm ET Missing from IE9, a spell checker will be present in IE10, including the Windows 7 version.
- Google TV accepts pornography November 08th, 2011 - 01:33 pm ET Vivid Entertainment will make an adults channel available on Google TV.
- Google+ opens their Pages November 08th, 2011 - 10:45 am ET Companies and brands will now be able to have their own public Google+ page.
- Mozilla Popcorn: HTML5 and Web 3D documentary November 07th, 2011 - 12:03 pm ET Mozilla’s Popcorn.js technology has been demonstrated through an interactive documentary "One Millionth Tower" which has been entirely produced in HTML5, WebGL (Web 3D).
Previous36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 Next