Media & Software
- YouTube: professional theme channels to appear October 27th, 2011 - 01:54 pm ET YouTube could announce next week that they have signed agreements to put themed channels online with original programming.
- Mozilla releases a version of Bing for Firefox October 27th, 2011 - 09:55 am ET Mozilla and Microsoft have made a version of Firefox available which has been customised for Bing.
- Google Chrome: version 15 available and apps oriented October 26th, 2011 - 11:22 am ET A new stable version of Google Chrome has been made available with a new tab being added along with the Chrome Web Store.
- Google Music and Blogger linked to Google+ October 25th, 2011 - 01:53 pm ET Google+ has become the corner stone on which Google is building their Blogger service, with it likely that Google Music will also soon feature in this service.
- Facebook creates phantom profiles? October 25th, 2011 - 11:21 am ET An Austrian student has accused Facebook of keeping more information than they are supposed to when deleted by users, with this then even being used to create shadow profiles for ...
- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS: support extended to desktop October 24th, 2011 - 02:53 pm ET Ubuntu 12.04 will be maintained in the long term, with desktop and server editions both to be supported for five years.
- Paedophilic pornography: Anonymous closes sites, provides names October 24th, 2011 - 12:45 pm ET Through their operation Darknet, Anonymous has attacked Paedophilic pornography sites and divulges names of users.
- Gmail to get a new interface October 24th, 2011 - 09:10 am ET Google is preparing to update their webmail’s interface, with intelligent functions being implemented to improve user comfort. A video presents the improvements.
- Microsoft: Windows sales stall October 21st, 2011 - 11:39 am ET It has been a record quarter for Microsoft, but with little growth in the PC market, sales of Windows have only increased 2%
- Computer threat: Stuxnet overtaken by Duqu October 20th, 2011 - 12:45 pm ET The highly mediatised Stuxnet computer worm has perhaps found its successor with Duqu, which is based on similar code.
Previous38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 Next