Media & Software
- iTunes 10 with the Ping social network September 02nd, 2010 - 09:10 am ET The new version 10 of iTunes comes with a music social networking function: Ping.
- AutoCAD back on Mac OS September 01st, 2010 - 10:12 am ET After an 18 year absence, AutoDesk’s architecture software will make a comeback to Mac OS this autumn.
- Gmail prioritises important emails August 31st, 2010 - 11:53 am ET In addition to their anti-spam filter, Gmail is offering a priority inbox so as to identify important emails that should be brought to the fore.
- H.264: MPEG LA renounces royalties August 31st, 2010 - 01:42 am ET MPEG LA has renounced royalty payments linked to the broadcasting of free online videos using the H.264 codec.
- A tax on bloggers August 30th, 2010 - 09:10 am ET Some bloggers may have to put their hand into their pocket if they want to keep adding to their blog.
- Trillian: the multiprotocol IM client arrives on Android August 24th, 2010 - 10:25 am ET Trillian is now available on devices running the Android operating system.
- Gmail: Linux compatible audio and video chat available August 24th, 2010 - 09:45 am ET Google has added Linux support to their online video and audio chat service.
- Windows: 40 vulnerable applications August 23rd, 2010 - 11:30 am ET Close to 40 various Windows applications will be impacted by a critical security vulnerability.
- Firefox 4.0 beta 4: hardware acceleration available for testing August 23rd, 2010 - 10:20 am ET The next beta version of Firefox 4.0 is planned for release today (Monday). Hardware graphics acceleration will be present for Windows users but this won’t be activated by ...
- Google TV struggles to convince broadcasters August 19th, 2010 - 10:25 am ET While Google TV has rallied numerous manufacturers to their cause, the US television networks appear to be a lot more sceptical.
Previous86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 Next