Media & Software
- Football World Cup : Twitter primed for a month of instability ? June 16th, 2010 - 11:32 am ET In regards to their sites stability, Twitter concedes that they may be about to witness their worst month in history, with it already off to an interesting start. This is the ...
- 64-bit Flash Player to take a (long?) pause June 15th, 2010 - 04:33 pm ET Surprise! Adobe labs have stopped development of the 64-bit version of the Flash Player for Linux for an indefinite period. Native support is still planned for all other platforms.
- Microsoft Office 2010 : general public launch June 15th, 2010 - 04:28 pm ET Microsoft will today launch the general public version of their Office 2010 suite.
- Street View : Google continues to delete WiFi data June 14th, 2010 - 05:05 pm ET After Ireland, Google has now started to delete WiFi information inadvertently collected in Denmark and Austria. Due to legal proceedings, Google who claims they were acting ...
- The Pirate Bay linked to a dating site June 14th, 2010 - 05:01 pm ET The Pirate Bay brand has now been used by a dating site titled Pirate Date.
- Bing gets social with Twitter and Facebook June 11th, 2010 - 10:20 am ET After creating links with Twitter, Microsoft’s search engine now displays Facebook links via Bing Social.
- Flash Player 10.1 final version available for download June 11th, 2010 - 09:10 am ET Adobe has released the final version of Flash Player 10.1 with the major new function being hardware acceleration for H.264 videos.
- Reader : Safari 5’s latest feature available for all browsers June 10th, 2010 - 11:30 am ET Readability has made Safari 5’s Reader function available for all browsers.
- iPad 3G : Security problem for AT&T June 10th, 2010 - 10:10 am ET The first AT&T subscribed users of the iPad 3G in the USA have fallen victim to a security issue.
- Office 2010 and 2011 : 64-bit version not recommended (or impossible to install) June 09th, 2010 - 10:15 am ET The future Office for Mac engine will only be available as a 32 bit version. The 64 bit version of Office 2010, which is available, is not recommended by Microsoft.
Previous89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 Next