Media & Software
- Google Apps for Government July 27th, 2010 - 10:20 am ET A new edition of Google Apps is being released. Google has announced that Google Apps for Government will be the first suite of cloud computing applications to have an agreement ...
- DVD : breaking DRM authorised in the USA July 27th, 2010 - 09:10 am ET Under certain conditions, it is now legal in the United States to get around DVD copy protection.
- Security : experts tricked by a researcher’s profile July 26th, 2010 - 03:27 pm ET While fictional, the researcher Robin Sage nevertheless managed to trick a few computer security experts through her rather seductive social network profile.
- Hole196 : a security fault in WPA2 July 26th, 2010 - 09:10 am ET AirTight Networks has announced that they have updated news about a vulnerability titled Hole196 in the Wi-Fi WPA2 security protocol.
- Safari : weakness in auto fill forms July 23rd, 2010 - 11:20 am ET In conjunction with the address book, the automatic fill in for forms in Safari has fallen victim to a vulnerability which exposes personal information.
- Windows 7: 175 million licenses sold July 23rd, 2010 - 09:10 am ET While releasing their latest financial results, Microsoft indicated that they had sold 175 million licenses of their Windows 7 operating system.
- Yahoo! tests the results of Bing search July 22nd, 2010 - 11:35 am ET Yahoo! has begun integration testing of Bing sourced searches. Full integration is planned for September in the USA and Canada.
- Facebook reaches 500 million active users July 22nd, 2010 - 09:10 am ET Finally! After six years in existence, Facebook has more than half a billion active users.
- Adobe : sandbox added to Reader thanks to Microsoft July 21st, 2010 - 12:03 pm ET The next major version release of Adobe Reader will benefit from a protected mode. Through a Microsoft sandbox technology, the product will be protected from attacks.
- Google Images implements a new formula similar to Bing July 21st, 2010 - 10:15 am ET Google has provided their picture search function with a new interface to help sort through their index of 10 billion pictures. Advertising will now also be seen in the offered ...
Previous89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 Next