Advertising, Blogs, Domain names, E-commerce, Film industry, Miscellaneous, Music industry, Network communities, Other portals, Photo and image portals, Politics, Press, Scientific portals, Search engines, Studies, Video portals - VoD - TV, Wikis
- Google Reader closes its doors but still allows users to collect their data July 02nd, 2013 - 01:31 am ET After the 1st of July, Google Reader will become a service consigned to the past. Users will still have a few days to recover their data.
- Google: QUIC to boost the Internet June 30th, 2013 - 07:27 am ET After the SPDY protocol which reinforces HTTP, Google has presented QUIC. This is an alternative to TCP which is based on UDP.
- Project Loon: Google presents their global Internet coverage project June 18th, 2013 - 01:28 am ET Google has officially unveiled their Loon project – a system which provides Internet connectivity everywhere in the world.
- PRISM: Microsoft, Google and Facebook demand transparency June 12th, 2013 - 07:40 am ET Microsoft, Google and Facebook have asked the American government for more transparency for user’s data requests. These companies have had their brand damaged following ...
- MegaUpload: Kim Dotcom obtains the Supreme Courts attention May 17th, 2013 - 01:36 am ET New Zealand’s Supreme Court will examine Kim Dotcom’s request to have access to all details of the lawsuit against him in the MegaUpload case so that he can content the ...
- Gmail, Drive and Google+ Photos to use 15 GB of unified storage May 14th, 2013 - 09:10 am ET Google is offering an all-in-one storage solution with 15 GB of capacity to be available for sharing between Gmail, Drive and Google+ Photos. A few concessions have been made ...
- Life after death: Google’s inactive account manager April 12th, 2013 - 09:10 am ET What happens to your digital information after you die? Google is offering an inactive account manager which could grow legs.
- Mozilla Persona to reduce password use April 11th, 2013 - 09:10 am ET A new beta version of Mozilla’s Persona is available. This system decentralises the authentication of sites by using an email address and the browser.
- MegaUpload: Kim Dotcom can sue New Zealand’s intelligence agency March 07th, 2013 - 04:55 pm ET In the MegaUpload case, Kim Dotcom has been allowed to sue New Zealand’s intelligence services for illegal surveillance.
- Hoax: The Pirate Bay finds virtual refuge in North Korea March 05th, 2013 - 03:27 pm ET Is The Pirate Bay taking refuge in North Korea? This is what the site is now stating after their hosting agreement in Norway was revoked.