Advertising, Blogs, Domain names, E-commerce, Film industry, Miscellaneous, Music industry, Network communities, Other portals, Photo and image portals, Politics, Press, Scientific portals, Search engines, Studies, Video portals - VoD - TV, Wikis
- Google Car: the driverless car launched in Nevada May 10th, 2012 - 10:20 am ET Google is continuing the development of their autonomous car. The first models have been seen in Nevada, with their release onto roads planned for the near future.
- Google: the death of more products April 23rd, 2012 - 11:30 am ET Google has announced that they are continuing with their spring cleaning. This is the end of certain products including One Pass, Picasa for Linux, Google Sync for Blackberry and ...
- MegaUpload: Kim Dotcom to live on $49000 a month March 23rd, 2012 - 05:32 am ET Currently out on bail, MegaUpload’s founder has been granted the right by New Zealand’s courts to access $49000 per month to live.
- Cyberlocker: Google gives their support to Hotfile March 20th, 2012 - 04:03 pm ET Under fire from the Motion Picture Association of America, the file hosting service has received the support of Google.
- More than half or web site traffic is not human March 19th, 2012 - 09:15 am ET According to a study conducted by Incapsula, 51% of web site traffic is generated by non-human methods.
- Homeless transformed into hotspots March 14th, 2012 - 01:29 am ET During the South by Southwest festival, marketing agency Bartle Bogle Hegarty transformed thirteen homeless people into MiFi hotspots.
- Illegal sports streams: the USA seizes sites February 03rd, 2012 - 09:15 am ET American authorities have seized additional domain names, this time in relation to sites that illegally stream sporting events. Sites selling counterfeited products have also been ...
- Privacy: Microsoft attacks Google February 02nd, 2012 - 10:45 am ET Microsoft sets up an advertising page criticising Google and their new privacy settings.
- MegaUpload: the EFF launches MegaRetrieval February 01st, 2012 - 11:20 am ET With the support of host Carpathia Hosting, the Electronic Frontier Foundation has launched the MegaRetrieval initiative to get legal files back from MegaUpload.
- MegaUpload: legal challenges for data January 31st, 2012 - 11:45 am ET Users files stored on MegaUpload won’t be deleted this week. A grace period of at least an additional two weeks has been granted.